Console Dumbest deaths in Terraria

I had to give him iron, but I got all this on my own. Seriously, imma blow a fuse if he asks me for grappling hook/climbing claws/shoe spikes or purple ice/ebonsand

My dumbest death, was trying to use the rod of discord to fly. Which was even dumber because I had a ufo car key.
Second is probably the time I turned half the jungle biome into mushroom, to find truffle worms. Then I decided to fight planterra... In the mushroom biome.
Another dumb thing to do is attempt to kill Moon Lord expert with a copper shortsword. I didn't die tho, because I gave up, and ended him with my last prism.
[doublepost=1556583158,1556583122][/doublepost]
I kept on jumping off a huge hill and dying, OVER AND OVER AGAIN
That happened to me all the time!

First night, walking down into my cave to hide from zombies, already went through that cave but i went a different way and got blown up by explosives and respawned with no house and nothing :zombie::zombie::zombie:
[doublepost=1563644478,1563644359][/doublepost] [Second is probably the time I turned half the jungle biome into mushroom, to find truffle worms.] yep tell me about it

One time me and my sister were mining for platinum, and she fell in a hole. Me, being a good big brother, jumped in after to try to help. I grabbed my pickaxe, swung at a wall to try to start getting out, and, I had bombs equipped, not my pickaxe. I didn’t even realize I threw a bomb until we had barely a second left. As soon as i realized my mistake and tried to warn my sister what I accidentally did, it exploded. Killing us both. On the bright side, i got back first and took all the money we dropped.

I saw the switch, jumped, somehow managed to catch the very edge of it. Smacked by boulder. Me: "Man, that was stupid, luckily I can survive that." Went to move out of the way, managed to choose the same direction the boulder decided to roll in, and splat. &-_- "...Seriously?"

Back
Top Bottom