Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

Here's a long story.

I was playing on a TF2 server called Deadwood. i'd been going there for a while, knew a lot of people there and some scumbags. Among people I knew were the admins and the owners. Well, the main owner, Sheriff, decided he wanted to sell it for keys and retire from server ownership. And a bunch of those scumbags, calling themselves Deadwood Mafia, got together 600 keys and bought it. So, I went there one day to find that the 'special membership' type deal had been changed to a monthly key donation for moderation privileges. Well, i loved the place. The first month was 10 keys and an email form. I did better work than the admins did, because I was there all day and very good at over-the-mic intimidation compared to them. In fact, they eventually said to stop using an 'authoritative' voice because I sounded more in charge than they did. Well, the second month they toned it down to 8. I served another month, while constantly not being thanked for being around all day and cleaning house. So, I decided not to renew it for a third month. Well, after that, I still went there and got screenshot evidence to help the admins for a while. I stopped going there altogether because I saw youtube videos from their deadwood account showing off 'squeakers' and harassing little kids with admin powers and then mocking their parents. This coming from the same scumbag, David, that liked to harass and bully other people and then call them kids. Harassing... actual children. Well, I went on and off for a little. I still knew some good people there and the old admins were still admins. But I also stopped completely a little later. Well, 3 weeks after not getting on it at all, I get a random friend and message from David saying I was permanently banned from the server for 'talking about them behind their back, for saying I should be paid for what I did, and that I should think harder about being a moderator.' 3 Things. I already had no problem before or after the buyout insulting them to their faces. They knew that. I never said I wanted to be paid. I said THANKED. They knew that. I was never a real moderator, I was PAYING THEM to be a special membership that had kick/24 hour ban powers. They knew that. So, I started talking to one of the nicer ones, and told them the full story months later. I also now talk to them half a year later, about this time when I got permabanned. And she said they're still not over it. They're not over a thing I never did an entire year later. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what the 'Deadwood Achievement Server' is like.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention the best part. It was Rkgrei, a guy I liked and only said good things about, who was behind it. He was apparently the one in charge, and he straight up stabbed me in the back for... I don't even know what. I'd stopped going to the place weeks before this happened. Archangel Gabriel is one of the two ban reviewers, and he was also in on it and said no to the one I was talking to. Sheriff himself is pissed about it but he doesn't own it anymore.

Last edited:
Ooh; rant time.

I was banned from a Garry's Mod Jailbreak server called Cube because:

I was a guard, the Warden told everyone to AFK-Freeze, and one guy was jumping around and moving.
I kill him, and he claims RDM.
A couple admins and several people start yelling at me, and start a vote-kick.
Right before I get banned, I shoot as many people as possible. (They totally deserved it)

I don't plan on playing that server (or any except Lifepunch.net) for a while.

Got banned from a Terraria server I was a moderator on because I accidentally blew up a floating island with some dynamite. The owner had tShock, which back then couldn't prevent damage from bombs and such but could auto-ban for it. It got cleared up later that day and I learned not to keep explosives on my hotbar.

Ooh; rant time.

I was banned from a Garry's Mod Jailbreak server called Cube because:

I was a guard, the Warden told everyone to AFK-Freeze, and one guy was jumping around and moving.
I kill him, and he claims RDM.
A couple admins and several people start yelling at me, and start a vote-kick.
Right before I get banned, I shoot as many people as possible. (They totally deserved it)

I don't plan on playing that server (or any except Lifepunch.net) for a while.
Cube is pretty garbo.

Last edited:
I can't think of anything myself, but I've heard of someone being kicked from a TF2 server for "speedhacks." He had an item called "The Escape Plan," which increases movement speed relative to health lost.

I was perma banned from a minecraft server because I was PRIVATE messaging this guy who asked me if I knew anyone who could help him with building on his multiplayer server. I told him maybe ask people you only thoroughly know and maybe just look around the server for inspiration.

3 days after I donate 20 or so dollars to the server I get a notification on the forums saying. "You have been banned for Helping someone advertise"

For one I didn't even tell the guy to elaborately just sayin in public chat to come on his server and if he did it was his fault and not mine.

Back
Top Bottom