Single Thread RP Dungeons and Dragons Campaign: The City of Squander

RedHerring71

Terrarian
I'm thinking about making a Dungeons and Dragons campaign. If anyone wishes to join, simply DM me your character sheet. We are using 5th Edition and you may start out at level 5 of any class or race except for Barbarian. The time is typical dungeons and dragons, but with some technological advancements such as trains and steamboats.

Last edited:
Why no barbarian?
Is homebrew , sourcebooks and unearthed arcana, etc allowed? If so, which ones?
Is there point-buy, simple or is it the classical 4D20, remove lowest?
Are feats used?
What is our starting equipment?

Last edited:
Why no barbarian?
Is homebrew , sourcebooks and unearthed arcana, etc allowed? If so, which ones?
Is there point-buy, simple or is it the classical 4D20, remove lowest?
Are feats used?
What is our starting equipment?
The Barbarian is not allowed because it doesn't fit in the time period and location. Homebrew is not allowed, but you can use sourcebooks and unearthed arcana. Really any of them are fine, just as long as you check with me first. We'll use simple stats, feats are allowed and you may use your default gear, or you may buy your own equipment (in that case you get half of the maximum possible starting wealth to buy your equipment).

Would it be okay to join if i only have a little experience playing the game, or would you prefer to have more experienced players?

Given the nature of this thread, an RP not a "forum game," it has been moved into the "Forum Roleplay" section and tagged as a Single Thread RP. If you have any questions please contact me or any other staff member.

Back
Top Bottom