Switch Duplication glitch using Flairon

tenthousandhoops

The Destroyer
This is an item duplication glitch I've found on Switch v1.0.1168.9, used to duplicate Flairon. The new Flairon will keep the modifier and favourited status of the original, replacing an item of your choosing.

Steps:
  1. Make sure autopause is turned off.
  2. Ride a Mechanical Cart at top speed (102 mph).
  3. Hold Flairon out behind you.
  4. While holding Flairon, open the inventory and select the item you want replaced by using Build Mode. It must be a useable item.
  5. After doing this, the game gets stuck in Build Mode. The easiest way to fix this is to let Flairon return to you, then open the inventory.
  6. Check the inventory again and you should have another Flairon.
I assume this works with other launched flails like Golem Fist, if you can match the minecart's speed with the flail.

Here's a gif for clarity.

This is an item duplication glitch I've found on Switch v1.0.1168.9, used to duplicate Flairon. The new Flairon will keep the modifier and favourited status of the original, replacing an item of your choosing.

Steps:
  1. Make sure autopause is turned off.
  2. Ride a Mechanical Cart at top speed (102 mph).
  3. Hold Flairon out behind you.
  4. While holding Flairon, open the inventory and select the item you want replaced by using Build Mode. It must be a useable item.
  5. After doing this, the game gets stuck in Build Mode. The easiest way to fix this is to let Flairon return to you, then open the inventory.
  6. Check the inventory again and you should have another Flairon.
I assume this works with other launched flails like Golem Fist, if you can match the minecart's speed with the flail.

Here's a gif for clarity.

Thanks for sharing this @tenthousandhoops with the replication steps and gif, that helps out a lot.

DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this bug won’t be present when that releases.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio

Back
Top Bottom