PS4 Dyes are off-colored

McMario

Plantera
Before a certain bug fix, dyes were fine. But now, for example, the gold reflective and the reflective dyes are messed up on most suits and armors! Please look into this and fix it! ;(

Before a certain bug fix, dyes were fine. But now, for example, the gold reflective and the reflective dyes are messed up on most suits and armors! Please look into this and fix it! ;(
Were the reflective dyes looking normal after PS4 received the 1.3 update, and now after one of the bug fix patches they don’t look right anymore?

Or were they looking correct before the 1.3 update, and now after the 1.3 update they look wrong?

Do you have any screenshots of them looking messed up?

Ok, I understand in the last update you needed to change dyes because they were screwing up other items that wouldn't appear to the 1st player. This doesn't happen with me but it does too my friend. See if you can make a compromise with these two bugs.
[doublepost=1525916124,1525916031][/doublepost]Yes, after a certain bug fix update where they fixed some of the dyes screwing with people, they made them look worse in color and the cool animation was missing.
Were the reflective dyes looking normal after PS4 received the 1.3 update, and now after one of the bug fix patches they don’t look right anymore?

Or were they looking correct before the 1.3 update, and now after the 1.3 update they look wrong?

Do you have any screenshots of them looking messed up?
[doublepost=1525916232][/doublepost]Sadly not at the moment, it's my friends console. I want to make sure that the dyes will not be screwed up on the Switch version.

Ok, I understand in the last update you needed to change dyes because they were screwing up other items that wouldn't appear to the 1st player. This doesn't happen with me but it does too my friend. See if you can make a compromise with these two bugs.
[doublepost=1525916124,1525916031][/doublepost]Yes, after a certain bug fix update where they fixed some of the dyes screwing with people, they made them look worse in color and the cool animation was missing.

[doublepost=1525916232][/doublepost]Sadly not at the moment, it's my friends console. I want to make sure that the dyes will not be screwed up on the Switch version.
It may be that Pipeworks is still working on the dyes, but just in case I’d suggest sending in your information to their bug report form here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Back
Top Bottom