Game Mechanics Eating Gel

terraria: eating gel
stardew: eating sap

terraria 🤝 stardew
I thought about Stardew too but about the Mayo eating of the current update LMAO

But yeah, support the idea, maybe it could give a few seconds (at most a minute) of Well Fed and a sort of unique effect as well from it being specifically Slime Gel that you're eating

The tooltip for gel says "Both tasty and flammable", yet we can't actually eat it- why? We should be allowed to eat gel! Although you'd only get the slimed "debuff" for doing so.. Maybe eating pink gel could make you bounce a little when you jump?
I would say eating the gel would be like food but like the bare minimum

The bare minimum food buff is still waaaaay to powerful to get just from gel. I like the idea of gel giving you cool abilities much more. It sounds pretty fun, and it doesn't matter that it isn't realistic.
No it is overpowered if it gives minimum. And the same way eating jello or jelly or any such thing can give you the ability to feel full and even satisfied yet in the long run it doesn't last long.

Today's been a rough day and I sure as hell don't feel like arguing over some antics.

I told you what would be reasonable rational and logical and you want to be argumentative and I don't want to hear it.

It matters to me if it's realistic or not and that is enough.

If you're going to create something create something with excellence or don't do it and that's the bottom line. No shortcuts no excuses.
Excuses can get you killed or get someone else hurt I have learned that the harder way.

The tooltip for gel says "Both tasty and flammable", yet we can't actually eat it- why? We should be allowed to eat gel! Although you'd only get the slimed "debuff" for doing so.. Maybe eating pink gel could make you bounce a little when you jump?
Yea that would be cool.

Make it restore health with little cooldown at the cost of making you take more damage from fire

Back
Top Bottom