ECL's Art Corner of Shame

Party Girl falling getting slimed a goo sight to see?

• Yes

• No

• Stop...Party Time.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ElectricCircuslover

Pixel Pirate
This is my first forum post. I don't expect a lot of people to visit here, more or less, stay cause I'm not that great of an artist.

This forum is something to post art to. I do a wide variety of different things to draw from Lilo and Stitch to Terraria and some things I've created myself. I like to draw Pinky the Slime because how can you not screw up a slime? But other than that. I'll post any thing that I drew myself personally. I do get have a few gifts some people drew for me. Don't know if I'll post those too. I know if I do I'll put a disclaimer on the pieces that were drawn for me. I'm pretty sure it would be very easy to spot the differences between their art and my art.

I'm not a bad artist. I call myself a "Basic Artist" cause they are pretty drawings with flat colors on it. I want work more with complex coloring and shading but I have to improve on my line art first. Funny that my scribble doodles look much better than the line art ;-;

I accept criticism. I'm not like those people that wants only praise and gets butthurt when someone says something about it looks bad.

Welcome and you've made it this far so I guess there is a little bit of interest. So that's appreciated too c:

High Voltage Finished.png

High Voltage Finished.png

Some Terraria Art

Pinky .jpg

Pinky .jpg

I don't remember when I drew this but if I went to my DevaintArt gallery and looked for it than I would know lol It's a drawing of Pinky Slime in a field fo flowers. Yes I'm well aware they look like fried eggs. But, what IF they were fried eggs disguised as flowers so slimes didn't eat them? Never know. Eggs are a delicacy on Terraria. :B

pinky slime.png

pinky slime.png

I combined Pinkiepie from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic with Pinky the Slime as well. I didn't like MLP for a long time. My inbox would blow up with pony pictures constantly and it was annoying lol But I got into the show, didn't really become a fan, but I did enjoy it, and was more tolerant to the stuff in my inbox. Now I never watch the show but I'm still tolerant of the stuff I see. I'm no stranger to drawing ponies. I'm not very good at it. I've only had one successful drawing but I'll show it later or something. So I had a bright idea of doing a crossover and made this. This was before the Party Girl was put in the game but if you think hard enough, maybe the party girl fell in the Blend 'O' Matic and became a slime. We could go further than that. She finds Pinky the slime and they have slimlings themselves. Yeah...Starting to sound like a bad fanfiction trip now. lol

Terrarians.png

Terrarians.png

This is actually a sketch I did a few months ago. I think I have the line art done (I think anyways) and it's slightly different than this pic right now with few changes such as the pickaxe being replaced with the Reaver Shark, which I always use (and thank god Red that you put this in the game cause mining hellstone sucks lol) and saves some hellstone bars too. So that's a plus. I get these shark in mass. lol The other fix was my friend, "Nekon's" arms are freakishly long. I have fixed them. It took a very long time to do this but I'm not very good with poses and perspectives but I do try to tackle everything, failing at it yes, but I DO try and improve tiny bit each time. But this picture is friends 'Mixx-Beatz' who for the longest time would use the Starfury and end up getting killed, he also died a lot from fall damage. The one with the air about to hit a skeleton is Nekon. He likes to say either "Potato?" or "Cookie?" in our chats everyday. So yeah, it's not random. lol Then there is there is me mining about to be attacked by the poorly drawn skeleton lol. I don't have a concrete persona but I do use two characters and one looks like Stitch, named Stitchie Lee Petals, I use him cause my other 'persona' is very, very hard to draw, and that is Shadow Aaron Petals, a, well, a large reptile thing with horns an wings. These two are bothers. Don't ask how because it's a very long story and these two dont' like one another, which is pretty much an understatement. But here are the two characters.

DISCLAIMER: This was a commission from a very close friend. This is a picture of Shadow and Stitchie. When you see Shadow you can see why I picked Stitchie for the drawing above.

766a3d053ee196f09ede1e3b0878c951-d7e8uso.jpg

766a3d053ee196f09ede1e3b0878c951-d7e8uso.jpg

This one with the pink Experiment in it is another Lilo and Stitch and Terraria crossover done with my hands. I would play Terraria around 14 or 16 hours a day when I get into it. Sometimes it inspires me to draw things related to it. I've put more than 500 hours into the game with Steam AND Xbox combined. I've pretty much put at least 80 to 100 hours into the console version itself (and boy is it hard to play if you played it before on PC) But anyways, this character in pink is named Andy James Petals, younger than Stitchie Lee Petals and older than Shadow Aaron Petals. They were one litter.

Terraria Andy.png

Terraria Andy.png

So this is just a little taste of what I can do. I have one Terraria pic left but I think it's too awful for showing. If it's worse than the pics that you survived through than I'm sure you can reach for the sky and pray your eyes didn't catch fire.

I''m going to show the things I've drawn before. I've improved a little over the course of time. Nothing major but to me I'm able to feel more accomplished, though failure is something that I feel a lot with my art, but that doesn't stop me from not trying. c:

Below this is miscellanious things I've drawn. If I make more Terraria art than I'll post above this.

This is actually my second attempt at a Minecraft drawing. My first attempt didn't go so well. I was going to make an Enderman but ended up making a house with a garage that had a mustache lol Also that is the best tree I've made to date. I actually semi-forgot that I did the line art for this piece. I just colored it in and posted it on DeviantArt early this month.

Badlands .png

Badlands .png

This drawing was actually the only drawing I have on my computer that I scanned and colored over. The original drawing was on a medium sized paper that I used as a necklace for school for a project. It's a one of the Tediz from the N64 title 'Conker's Bad Fur Day' I got the game when I was twelve. I guess mother wanted me to grow up faster lol I drew this when I was still in highschool by the way. It's been like 8 years since I drew this. ;-; I was 16 and I'm 26 now. Wow. Ten years. Fail at counting lol a whole decade ;-;

1317948289.electriccircuslover_up_dated_1st_teddy_drawing_by_electriccircuslover.jpg

1317948289.electriccircuslover_up_dated_1st_teddy_drawing_by_electriccircuslover.jpg

I lied. I scanned this one too some years ago. Though I never colored over it in photoshop. At least here you can see the paper. Both the Tediz and the Little Girl were drawn with mechanical pencils and colored with crayons. I actually had the game paused when I drew theses. Had to draw through a blurry pause screen lol

Another_Old_Sketch_by_ElectricCircuslover.jpg

Another_Old_Sketch_by_ElectricCircuslover.jpg

This drawing I did last year. It's one of my characters but I don't really talk about her a lot. She's Stitchie Lee Petals, Andy James Petals, and Shadow Aaron Petals sister. She's older than Andy. She was the third one born in the litter. Well, she's a tomboy, loves rock and loves dresses up in jeans and t-shirts. My "Stitch-like" characters are actually being overhauled and redesigned. Yeah they are Stitch and Angel's kids but I feel uncomfortable with them looking like their parents. :c

Berrie to color (finished).jpg

Berrie to color (finished).jpg

This drawing I did last Christmas. I was taking care of my friend's cat while she was in a nursing home. The cat was a fat happy cat and she wasn't a trouble maker. She likes to sleep on your stomach. I drew this cause I love cats and I've known "Spooky," the cat's name for some years. My friend, Sharon, always called her a him, most of the time she would call Spooky, "Kitty" Sadly, Spooky passed away in August of 2014 due to congestive heart failure. I cried for awhile. Miss her. Sharon has a new cat but she isn't anything like Spooky.

Cat colored .png

Cat colored .png

This one is actually a joke i made to myself while playing Minecraft. I have a friend who goes by 'Marzzel' and aslo has a character named, 'Marzzel' Well I was playing Minecraft and I had a loaf of bread. I had an anvil and thought it would be funny if I named the bread 'Marzzel Bread' as in Ohio we have a bread called 'Wander Bread' if you can find it in the store that is. So yeah, Marzzel Bread. I recently caught a clownfish and named it 'Nemo' and wrote a nonsensical story in a book in Minecraft and put it in a chest that I put inconspicuously in his house on my server lol

Keep in mind that this character is loosely based on his character design, 'Marzzel' in which the character's face resembles a lynx. I went with a Stitch head cause I wasn't good and (and is more daring now) such when I started this at the time.

Bread Marrzell.png

Bread Marrzell.png

I think this is good for now. I have more on my external hard drive so I might post more later.

I will upload more later.

Last edited:
I see you take requests? can you make me a sheep-zombie cross(if you show any bones make it black/dark gray)?

EDIT: Also very nice work i dont know why its the Corner of "Shame"

Last edited:
I usually don't take requests. I mostly draw spur of the moment. Buuuuut, I'll see if I can do that. I can do simple things. But yes, a sheep zombie shouldn't be too much of a challenge. I can't remember who Ant Bone is. I haven't watched a cartoon on tv since last Christmas lol

It's a joke I do cause I always feel like I'm not that good so I make fun of myself so others can't hurt me XD

I usually don't take requests. I mostly draw spur of the moment. Buuuuut, I'll see if I can do that. I can do simple things. But yes, a sheep zombie shouldn't be too much of a challenge. I can't remember who Ant Bone is. I haven't watched a cartoon on tv since last Christmas lol

It's a joke I do cause I always feel like I'm not that good so I make fun of myself so others can't hurt me XD
LOl i meant "any bones" stupid keyboard :p

Sure, I can give it a try. I'm like to draw different things. I don't like to hang around on topic when I do art for too long. I like to draw different things, but Any Bones. Yeah I can attempt that.
Thanks if you want to do it for a "trade" i can do that. :)

Thanks if you want to do it for a "trade" i can do that. :)

If we do a trade. Let me post first than you draw what I can think of. Cause I take a long time to do things and I don't draw too often cause lack of motivation and self esteem but I HAVE been doodling things more often than usual. So we can do that. I already have a few ideas what to do for your drawing.

If I don't reply back in a long time I took a shower and left the apartment. I have a few things to do and I have a elderly woman that I try to spend as much time as I can with her. She's like a grandma to me. So I need to put more effort into being around her. I don't have any friends my age. Just some online friends and offline an old lady and her grandson. So ya.

But yeah, I''ll try it out and post it here when I finish.

If we do a trade. Let me post first than you draw what I can think of. Cause I take a long time to do things and I don't draw too often cause lack of motivation and self esteem but I HAVE been doodling things more often than usual. So we can do that. I already have a few ideas what to do for your drawing.

If I don't reply back in a long time I took a shower and left the apartment. I have a few things to do and I have a elderly woman that I try to spend as much time as I can with her. She's like a grandma to me. So I need to put more effort into being around her. I don't have any friends my age. Just some online friends and offline an old lady and her grandson. So ya.

But yeah, I''ll try it out and post it here when I finish.
Alright and just so you know i dont draw i do digital art.(my profile picture if an example)

Alright and just so you know i dont draw i do digital art.(my profile picture if an example)

I didn't know you replied. I can't find this thread that I posted my art to ;-;

But yet. I already have a rough sketch right now.

I'm fine with anything. Just don't do your part until I submitted my end first. That way I don't feel pressured lol

I didn't know you replied. I can't find this thread that I posted my art to ;-;

But yet. I already have a rough sketch right now.

I'm fine with anything. Just don't do your part until I submitted my end first. That way I don't feel pressured lol
Is there a way to edit and add more to this thread? I would love to put more of my art on this thread.

Never mind.

Back
Top Bottom