Drok
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does anyone have some tips on defeating Skeletron on expert mode? I tried a minishark with molten armor.
    Ethanylis1393
    Ethanylis1393
    Go see Yrimir.He has a tutorial on how to beat skeletron in expert mode.Just type his channel name and watch how he does it.
    Drok
    Drok
    Thanks but i dont need the help any more, also i think i posted this befor that video was posted.
    Ethanylis1393
    Ethanylis1393
    Just keep an eye on his channel if you need tutorials to beat bosses in expert mode.
    Does anyone have any tips on deffeating the BoC in expert mode?
    Enjl
    Enjl
    It's a type of ore, although all you can do is throw it in the extractinator. Try to walk along the very edge of the desert biome furthest away from the snow biome. Even in a very limited desert biome you should be able to find enough Fossil.
    Drok
    Drok
    Yeah i found some... although the whole time i thought it was sandstone :p
    Drok
    Drok
    Alright i beat him while farming for tissue and the pet he gives you is the cutest thing :p
    What is the average height of a terraria world. I mean like the terrain not the build height.
    Does anyone know where in the code of the game it creates the lang interface?
    What is it about pretzel shells that is so much better than normal ones?
    I was just playing some BOI:R im found a very cool seed if anyone wants to try it. "znjqrkjp" It has Tech 2 Tech .5 and Robo baby!
    Bucket
    Bucket
    Today I had high damage homing brimstone guppy transformation Azazel, beat mega satan for the first time, took 1 heart.
    So i was thinking about getting Titan souls. But i was wondering what is so special about the Collectors Addition?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The same that's special about all other "Collector Edition" versions, I bet.

Some pointless :red: that doesn't affect your ability to play the game in the least.

It may even come with a T-Shirt with the phrase "I paid an extra twenty dollars, and all I got was this :red:ty T-Shirt."
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    It comes with the full soundtrack (which makes the purchase worth it by itself), a couple of desktop backgrounds (only two...), and a PDF file containing maps and concept art. I don't currently have a program that opens PDF files, so I can't tell you if that bit is awesome or not.
    Drok
    Drok
    Alright the collectors edition it is :) Thanks Derpo/Molos/What ever you go by now :p
    Hello again, so heres the deal: I'm making an hat collection and i was wondering if you could make a hat. It can be any style you want
    Drok
    Drok
    So like a terraria hat?
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    oh, right... i wrote spriters *facepalm*... i meant pixel art. A pixel art hat
    So i have been working on something for the past few hours. Which one has the best glare? (Pic in comments)
    So im playing BOI:R and i was wondering if i could play with a controller. To my surprise it works(CONT.)
    Ok so im playing BoI:R and killed it lives for the first time. Where should I go?
    Drok
    Drok
    It wasn't exactly on purpose... I ran into the room too fast as awlays :p
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Well you should at least take a moment to inspect the room and only then proceed.
    Drok
    Drok
    Well if i was patient i would :p
    So who's profile do i post a cc entry on? I've lost track. Darthmorph's Right?
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    yup, darthmorf is this month's host.
    Why is it that when i search for my name on google about 5%-10% of what comes up is "My Little Pony"?
    Chazm
    Chazm
    The furthest one is a Skyrim screenshot.
    And of course the second one is something spiralling out of control.
    Z
    Zygomorph
    Luckily I made this one or I would be super scared:
    D93cFcJ.jpg
    Raichu Sonic
    Raichu Sonic
    The second is an avatar .. don't remember who's.
    Does anyone have a picture of the pumpkin moon night sky without any enemies?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom