NPCs & Enemies Effigies/Banner options

Paige

Pixel Pirate
I'm not a big fan of the enemy milestones, but I can't really think of anything better, so I'm suggesting that for every 100 of an enemy you kill you get an Effigy that decreases the spawn rate of that enemy. I would find this useful, especially since lately I've been spending a lot of time on my sky farm which constantly spawns Wyverns.

Other than that I guess you could just have Banner options, like when you right click a banner you can choose from the following and/or similar options: Decrease enemy spawn rate, Increase enemy spawn rate, increase defense against enemy, etc. Also it'd be pretty cool if when enemies walked near the Banner they got confused.

I agree with the Banner Options menu idea. It would be great for mob farming and houses in locations like the Hallow or on a Sky Island. Support!

How about an option for banners that keeps them from spawning in your inventory. I've had to clear out my inventory so much it makes me angry

Maybe also to add benefits for collecting more banners per enemy? For example, I've slain around 1000 zombies on my Expert world yet the banners you get don't stack, you only need to kill 50 to get the banner effect.

Maybe also to add benefits for collecting more banners per enemy? For example, I've slain around 1000 zombies on my Expert world yet the banners you get don't stack, you only need to kill 50 to get the banner effect.
You thinks that's a lot of zombies? Here let me whip out my PDA and see how many harpys I have killed.
I've gotten 55 banners. I don't want them anymore
[DOUBLEPOST=1436333910,1436333889][/DOUBLEPOST]
You thinks that's a lot of zombies? Here let me whip out my PDA and see how many harpys I have killed.
I've gotten 55 banners. I don't want them anymore

Back
Top Bottom