tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

here

Attachments

• New Piskel.gif.gif
    New Piskel.gif.gif
    4 KB · Views: 120
Cool, Hardmode actually needs a desert boss. Everyone else always makes the desert boss prehardmode.

We already have Antlion Broodmother!

And yeah, you can beat this mighty-o boss after one mech boss is killed. So, we can probably present another boss in this mouth. We jave a very big work to do.

We start closed beta when we do at least 85-90% of content.

I volunteer as tribue!

(if you need assistance, if not just pm me boss info like when/where to summon, how to make the summon item, and what if any world changes will occur so I can add them to my boss progression list I have set up in google docs for people to use. I'll get it organized in a separate file and imported when you release or shortly afterwards)

I volunteer as tribue!

(if you need assistance, if not just pm me boss info like when/where to summon, how to make the summon item, and what if any world changes will occur so I can add them to my boss progression list I have set up in google docs for people to use. I'll get it organized in a separate file and imported when you release or shortly afterwards)
The problem is, some of the boss summons are not properly decided yet. We'll PM you the information when we're 100% certain on everything.

Also, this looks like a good opportunity to announce something:
Our mod will support @jopojelly's Boss Checklist mod!

Back
Top Bottom