tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

but wouldnt there be pillars everywere...so... how much time would the event take to get to moonlord?
[doublepost=1511337171,1511337045][/doublepost]some would just rage quit because it takes so much time and they cant farm...
beacause there everywere
[doublepost=1511337225][/doublepost]~:naughty:~-_-my goal is to make a mod like that:red:HAHAHAHAHA:red:

Simple solution is to just spawn moonlord directly. There are a few mods out there that add summon items for this to make it easier.

though if your gona do that you need lots of classes:
-warrior
-ranged
-mage
-summoner
-(tremor)alchemist
-(elerium)thrower
-(thorium) musitian
-(thoruim) healer

thoughts:

-curser(consecutive damadge for a long period)
-driud( healer and mage)
-knight(healer and warrior)
-assasin(shortsworder and teleporter)(super hard to play with)
-sealer(multiplayer mage that weaken enemys and helps allys)
-more...wait a bit im thinking
-beserker(damadge reciving warrior)
-shamen(summoner and mage)

ps:got random ideas from rpg classes mod

Is this even related to Elerium or are you asking about mod ideas? If so you're probably better off making a well thought out topic (following your train of thought in this thread is rather disjointed. If English is not your first language try and run your ideas through someone who speaks it natively to word things clearly) to discuss this with more of the community than those who lurk on the Elerium page.

IDK. The classes you suggest are kinda unnecessary. If Elerium will be ever released, I think we will offer Tower code to the Thorium devs, but none other.

So... That just happened. I have no more reason to hide, but Elerium will never return. When the Foolishness of its creators has been proven, the rehabilitation is impossible now. It was nice to meet you. Chao.

So... That just happened. I have no more reason to hide, but Elerium will never return. When the Foolishness of its creators has been proven, the rehabilitation is impossible now. It was nice to meet you. Chao.
:red:. Rip GODNOTA...

<Moderator Note: Please do not Self Censor Profanity. Your post has been edited to contain the profanity in full.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, yeah. Elerium is dead... like global modification. We plan to finish "thrower part" of the mod and release it like small, but standalone mod. It just need some work and probably a new forum thread.

Thank you guys for support all that time, but we underestimated our strengh. See ya in another thread.

Back
Top Bottom