Mac ELLO THERE!

Chasm

Skeletron Prime
Hey there guys,

My name is Chasm (#1 in Terraria). I use that name because it sounds cool. I am a British-Aussie Mac player, who has been playing Terraria since late 2016, around the 1.3.4.4, and I'm going to stay here for a while! I really like the fact in that there is a lot of options to play within the game; melee, ranged, mana and summoner class. I also like the fact that even when you have done the celestial events, defeated Moonlord, obtained all the NPCs and made your world into a massive hub, you still can't get bored! I especially like the devs' senses of humour. I decided to become a member here because it is about now that I started to take this seriously and start to do all these things. I'm cool with mods or Vanilla. My favourite class is the Ranger class, my favourite dye is shadow dye, and I love the stardust dragon! (His name is Sparkles). I hope this is a cool enough introduction.

tree,
upload_2017-11-7_19-43-12.png

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! :^)

well; terraria got alot boring for me after beating moonlord sadly. :< probably because my turd of a laptop can't run the game in atleast 30-50 fps hey, I'm not complaining; just wish the game could run faster for me XD , but oh well. you can't have everything in life amirite? ;)

:rslime::rslime::rslime: Welcome to the TCF community, Chasm! :rslime::rslime::rslime:

Great to have another passionate player join the community!
If you have any questions or want to chat, don't hesitate to contact someone or myself. We'd be glad to help.

Have fun in-game and here on the forums! :dryadhappy:

Cool, thanks, guys! I actually thought nobody would see this! It's really heartwarming to see that people care in this community!

Welp.

Hey there guys,

My name is Chasm (#1 in Terraria). I use that name because it sounds cool. I am a British-Aussie endgame mac player, who has been playing Terraria since late 2016, around the 1.3.4.4, and I'm going to stay here for a while! I really like the fact in that there is a lot of options to play within the game; melee, ranged, mana and summoner class. I also like the fact that even when you have done the celestial events, defeated Moonlord, obtained all the NPCs and made your world into a massive hub, you still can't get bored! I especially like the devs' senses of humor. I decided to become a member here because it is about now that I started to take this seriously and start to do all these things. I don't really like mods, but I sometimes use them. My favorite dye is shadow dye, and I love the stardust dragon! (His name is Sparkles). I hope this is a cool enough introduction.

tree,
View attachment 187435
Haha, I like that you named your Stardust Dragon. ~:)

Back
Top Bottom