tModLoader Enderite Mod

Marf Master

Skeletron Prime
CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED
This Mod just adds some Items
I'm still working on this mod and plan to release an update with new sprites and the last few items I felt like were missing. I removed the spoilers because they'll be outdated anyway, once I release v0.9.1 they'll be added again.

Mod is available in the Mod Browser (outdated, thought about removing it temporary, but that would delete the download count, so no)
If someone wants to sprite the Items for me, I'm gonna give you credit here of course, just write a comment to let me know.
This Mod has been downloaded thousands of times, which I'm thankful for. I didn't expect so much, because the mod in it's public state is trash, I think.
Credits:
Re-Logic: For creating Terraria
bluemagic123: For creating tModLoader and the Example Mod
Alon37: For modding tutorials

Planned Things
(Not guaranteed after 1.0):
0.9.1: Improved sprites and more items I felt like were still missing
1.0: A pre-hardmode Version of the mods current items.
1.1: Adding a few enemies, maybe 2 bosses for the pre-hardmode and hardmode items.

Last edited:
Ok, first of all, how to get them? It says "Crafted from Enderite bars" but what are they? Second, sprites need better shading. Now i dont see any, and its an important part of spriting

Sorry too lazy to say everything.
You can download Cheat Sheet and then type in the Recipe Browser "Enderite".

Is it that hard to say what is it made from? If you put it here, more people know when to expect the items, and how to do them if they do a legitimate playthrough without Cheat Sheet

I really think you need to work on your skills before trying out a mod like this, or try and get people to sprite for you. This is really unprofessional, and it doesn't even add anything except the bare minimum, and again- The sprites are very bad, and very close to vanilla sprites. Sorry if this is a bit harsh, but this is just unacceptable for a released section mod.

Is Enderite pronounced "Ender-ite", "En-drite", or "End right"?
Its Ende-rite.
It's supposed to be end-game stuff, becuase in German "Ende" means end and the -rite is just cause i could.
But you can spell it how you think its right.

Last edited:
hey man a tip for spriteing (even though i still have yet to try it) turn down the brightness on the purple because when i saw your sprite my eyes hurt not in the omg so bad way but in the to bright way p.s based on the sprites i think it would also help to make them more of a darker aggressive kind of red and purple rather than the more flamboint versions p.p.s not bashing just giving some freindly advice:happy:

hey man a tip for spriteing (even though i still have yet to try it) turn down the brightness on the purple because when i saw your sprite my eyes hurt not in the omg so bad way but in the to bright way p.s based on the sprites i think it would also help to make them more of a darker aggressive kind of red and purple rather than the more flamboint versions p.p.s not bashing just giving some freindly advice:happy:
Thanks for the tip. I'll try it.

Needs work, you should shade and use smaller pixels, unless you are but i can't notice that well, but if you fix it a little bit it would be nice!

Back
Top Bottom