1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

Discussion in 'Released' started by Dark-Assassin, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Dark-Assassin

Dark-Assassin Plantera

Enemy Affixes
    Similar to the Prefixes for Enemies mod, this adds the Vanilla Weapon Modifiers to most NPCs.

Defaults:
    Stats:
    Changes:

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  2. Lunatic Lobbyist

Lunatic Lobbyist The Destroyer

Looks very promising.

Question though -- would this be compatible with "Prefixes for Enemies"? Not so sure I'd even want to stack both of them together in theory, but still curious.

3. Dark-Assassin

Dark-Assassin Plantera

Yea, there should be no conflicts.

Lunatic Lobbyist likes this.
  4. sm644me

sm644me Official Terrarian

I understand giving all mobs 1 defense to prevent problems with 0, but does this mod also give all mobs 1 extra health? It's pretty weird to see something with hundreds of health...Plus 1. Sorry if this isn't the mod causing this, but it's the one I think is most likely the culprit.

5. Dark-Assassin

Dark-Assassin Plantera

Whoops, some +1's stayed in there from testing mainly to prevent zero values and I forgot to change their method.

6. Caseratis

Caseratis Skeletron Prime

I would probably use this over prefixes for enemies. Just please add an option to disable modifiers for bosses in the config.

7. Dark-Assassin

Dark-Assassin Plantera

Sure

Edit: New update!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  8. sm644me

sm644me Official Terrarian

Since I didn't say it the first time, this mod is awesome! I love the charm of the player's prefixes lining up with the enemy prefixes. With that said, I've found three more problems that should be fixed:

Enemies with speed increases have a really bad habit of flying through blocks. Slimes, bats, jellyfish, goblins, if it has speed, it's in the wall.

For some reason, all slimes are the same size. This is most noticable with Purple Slimes and Pinky, but does apply to all of them.

The Mysterious Portals of Etheria can have modifiers. That doesn't seem right.

9. Dark-Assassin

Dark-Assassin Plantera

Damn bugs
    1: I'll have to increase the tile check radius for the speed multipliers. It's a hack.
    2: Whoops
    3: Dammit, forgot to test DD2 stuff

Edit: All fixed, see OP or Mod Info for changes

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  10. Dark-Assassin

Dark-Assassin Plantera

Mod updated for TML v0.10! No language support other than English though.

Lunatic Lobbyist and Caseratis like this.
  11. Skyfry428

Skyfry428 Terrarian

This mod seems to be incompatible with Calamity:[​IMG]

12. Dark-Assassin

Dark-Assassin Plantera

Fixed

Had to change SetDefaults to PreAI with a bool check to get it to work. IDK why it happened though.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  13. Skyfry428

Skyfry428 Terrarian

This happened when I killed a Godly Red Slime[​IMG]

Evan Rain and Lunatic Lobbyist like this.
  14. Dark-Assassin

Dark-Assassin Plantera

Dammit, old strings...

Evan Rain likes this.
  15. Marney

Marney Terrarian

Yep, I'm seeing that LegacyMisc thing too, but apart from that, it's nice and clean. `:) May I suggest a couple of addons? One that changes drop chances and coins based on the modifier, and another that makes bosses always normal, at least for the first kill.

Pop000100 and Skyfry428 like this.
  16. Skyfry428

Skyfry428 Terrarian

I like the coins thing, but I'd like to keep bosses fully randomized at all times.

17. Marney

Marney Terrarian

Sure, that might be a thrill on some runs. `;) But if you're doing, say, a hardcore speed run, it might be nice to have the option for normal bosses on the first try.

18. Dark-Assassin

Dark-Assassin Plantera

knockBackResistFactor multiplies the original affix's Critical Chance by a little before it gets applied to a Monster's Knockback resistance.
    knockBackScaleFactor does the same, but applies to the Monster's scale instead.
    It's defaulted to 4 as then it aligns them with the other values. I may hard code it and remove from the config.
    I'll change the OP to show either way.

Later, I'll plan on having specific classes of NPCs only have specific sets of affixes. Modded NPCs may have some basic checks, but will require some manual additions to make them choose the appropriate group.
    And no, I'm not going through Tremor's 89565418 NPCs.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  19. A Lucky Guy

A Lucky Guy Terrarian

Do you still have your mod verson 0.9.2.3 if you do can i download that (i'm still whating for my other mods to update:confused:) if you can thanks:)

20. Dark-Assassin

Dark-Assassin Plantera

You're in luck because I do.

Attached Files: