tModLoader Enhanced World Selection UI

Dradonhunter11

Official Terrarian
Hello everyone!

Recently while working on my mod, I decided to touch the World Selection UI and make it give a bit a more information than it currently does.
It's not a mod that add content or anything, it's just purely visual!

1. Presentation
2. Visual
3. How does this work?
4. Mod compatibility
5. Planned feature
6. Download (once it's out of testing phase)
7. Credit

Presentation

Enhanced World Selection UI is a mod that is destinated to improve your world selection menu by adding more info to it! You ever wondered wich world is in the etherial dimension or wich one is in death mode? Well this is the mod for you!

Visual (suspect to change)

8JZm2to.png

QhbohZq.png

How does this work?
So normally on world selection menu, no tag compound are loaded wich mean that there is normally no way to get those data. Tough after a bit of help from rartrin and digging in the source code, I managed to make load the data before you enter in any of the world and make some of them display in a custom world selection UI. Sadly, since there is not real way to add support trough mod call, I have to add the support manually,

Mod Compatibility
Calamity
Terraria Ultra Apocalypse (not released)
Fargos mod
The enigma mod
Sacred Tools (once next update is out)

If you want me to add support to your mod, feel free to dm me with the following information: Mod internal name, ModWorld name and tag compound that you save in (if it's a list, send me the list name and what type of list it is).

Planned feature
Adding a side panel that will display information instead of showing below vanilla information
More mod support

Download
Not released yet

Credit
Blumagic123, jopojelly and Jofairden for making tmodloader
Rartrin for helping me with getting the tag compound from the twld file
Myself for making this mod
RE-Logic for making this really awesome game!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom