Mobile ENRAGED platera. (just dont fight him)

Enraged Plantera Guide:
Armor: Dragon Mask, Turtle Scale Mail and Leggings
Weapon: Godly Vampire Knives
Accessories (Warding): Paladin's Shield, Celestial Stone, Moon Shell, Ankh Shield, Tattered Fairy Wings
Potions: 30 Greater Healing Potion, Pumpkin Pie, Ironskin, Regeneration, Swiftness, Thorns, Hunter, Shine, Night Owl, Flask of Ichor
Arena: ~500 Asphalt Block, Campfire, Heart Lantern, Honey pit next to hole leading from Jungle to arena.
Strategy: Make a vertical hole leading up from the bulb to the arena, platforms every 10 blocks, 5 wide. Continuously fire Vampire Knives, Plantera should die in a minute or less.

NOTE: BATTLE AT NIGHT AS THE MOON SHELL WILL GRANT YOU +3 DEFENSE.

Enraged Plantera Guide:
Armor: Dragon Mask, Turtle Scale Mail and Leggings
Weapon: Godly Vampire Knives
Accessories (Warding): Paladin's Shield, Celestial Stone, Moon Shell, Ankh Shield, Tattered Fairy Wings
Potions: 30 Greater Healing Potion, Pumpkin Pie, Ironskin, Regeneration, Swiftness, Thorns, Hunter, Shine, Night Owl, Flask of Ichor
Arena: ~500 Asphalt Block, Campfire, Heart Lantern, Honey pit next to hole leading from Jungle to arena.
Strategy: Make a vertical hole leading up from the bulb to the arena, platforms every 10 blocks, 5 wide. Continuously fire Vampire Knives, Plantera should die in a minute or less.

NOTE: BATTLE AT NIGHT AS THE MOON SHELL WILL GRANT YOU +3 DEFENSE.
It's easy with post-Plantera items *cough* Vampire Knives *cough*

usually on the surface he's only sometimes enraged fight him in a sky arena for the full effect (beat him with meteor bullets venus magnum and get this GOLD ARMOR!!!)

usually on the surface he's only sometimes enraged fight him in a sky arena for the full effect (beat him with meteor bullets venus magnum and get this GOLD ARMOR!!!)
DUNDUNDUN
MrMarkedMantis VS Yrimir!!!!
Who will win? Lolololololol
Gr8 job getting that achieved!
Impressive coz No lifesteal!

*cough* celestial stone, Paladin's shield and tattered fairy wings *cough*

*cough* arena with teleporters going left and right with a pre hard mode bow for about an hour and a half *cough* *cough*
[DOUBLEPOST=1440600854,1440600430][/DOUBLEPOST]I've challenged myself to kill enraged plantera with: phoenix blaster with crystal bullets, a grappling hook (dual), no armor, celestial stone, standard hermes boots, charm of myths, and all red hearts (so no life fruit) ill be back when I give up or win.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440601050][/DOUBLEPOST]and no teleporting arena ill be going through a random world I put in hard mode underground based sky arena (so no wooden platforms and made of wood but is basically an underground but made entirely of wood in the sky)

*cough* arena with teleporters going left and right with a pre hard mode bow for about an hour and a half *cough* *cough*
[DOUBLEPOST=1440600854,1440600430][/DOUBLEPOST]I've challenged myself to kill enraged plantera with: phoenix blaster with crystal bullets, a grappling hook (dual), no armor, celestial stone, standard hermes boots, charm of myths, and all red hearts (so no life fruit) ill be back when I give up or win.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440601050][/DOUBLEPOST]and no teleporting arena ill be going through a random world I put in hard mode underground based sky arena (so no wooden platforms and made of wood but is basically an underground but made entirely of wood in the sky)
Wow that's braver than even yrimir!

Well done, that's impressive. With the exception of charm of myths, celestial stone and dual hook (and unless obtained from arch demons, crystal shards) that's pre hard mode gear as well

*heavy sigh* REEEEEAAAAALLLY ok ill remove all hardmode gear and try again......... *crying*

Back
Top Bottom