• Like them.

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Hate them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
these red goblins and bloody slimes still spawn too often and bloody slime has way too much defense for how early he appears

As a quick little status update for the next update (sounded weird didn't it), the Bloody slimes and Red Goblins are getting balanced, The Bloody Slimes will only sawn during a blood moon and are more balanced, Red Goblins only spawn at night at the surface. Also I am working on a new throwing armor.... well just a helmet but you could say from this image that its Cutting Edge ;).

Cutting Edge teaser.PNG

Edit: I am actually having problems getting this Right Click function to work, if anyone could help me that would be great!

Here is the last teaser for the 3.2.0 update.
Since I introduced Sir Kibble as a enemy I asked if he should stay that way or be an town npc.
(Well as of now only one person responded to that lol) Here he is:
Meet Sir Kibble.jpg

He's a town npc which you need shurikens in your inventory for him to move in.
The update will be out soon (probably in te next hour) once I finish some things.

thanks,but now im stuck with half of the moded hardmode bosses except the titan dude,how do i craft the other 3?

so I just killed a darknut in the dungeon and I got 80 gold in prehardmode for 1 kill xD
For some reason their money drop is bugged and they drop more than they are supposed to. They normally only drop 15 gold (about 30 on expert) but I like this "intentional" bug since it makes it more satisfying to kill Dark Nuts.
[doublepost=1473303035,1473302985][/doublepost]
thanks,but now im stuck with half of the moded hardmode bosses except the titan dude,how do i craft the other 3?
You need Souls of Light and Pixie Dust for the first hardmode modded boss, and hellstone (ore) and souls of fright for the other one.

i found out that the values on the corrupted pick - axe should be diferent with how much you have to wait,its as fast as a palladium pick in terms of regular block breaking

Playing through the epic mudpack myself and this happened
fml.PNG

I still won but it was a pain in the :red: :p. BTW the epic modack was made by Mabi vs games, it includes lots of fun mods including the epicness mod remastered #nosponsoorlol)

Nostaliga.PNG
Nostaliga 2.PNG
Nostaliga 3.PNG
While I was browsing through some files on my computer I found the "early alpha" of the original Epicness mod for tconfig. I could actually re- create some of these early alpha items if you think I should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom