Weapons & Equip Equipable cloaking device.

R1ch4rd N1x0n

Terrarian
It is called the "Ninjas Stationary Cloak", it grants invisibilty when you are standing still, it makes you and your armor invisible, water and lava are this devices weakness if you are in water or lava the cloaking device will not work. If you are climbing a wall with climbing gear you will still not be revealed. Yes this will work against some monsters, but not ghostly monsters such as the wratih and the floaty gross. It also does not work on bosses. If the monsters see you go invisible (look at you when you do it) then they will continue to attack you.

There may already be a similar item in the game, I am sorry okay? I don't know everything.

Can someone make a texture for this and give me ideas for where and how you should get it?

Last edited:
So basically this is an item that grants invisibility that only comes in useful in multiplayer.

Sure, why not?

But how do you obtain it?

So basically this is an item that grants invisibility that only comes in useful in multiplayer.

Sure, why not?

But how do you obtain it?
No, it works against monsters, I actually forgot to put it there and when I saw your comment I edited the post.

If you read, I said I don't know where you should get it.

Perhaps it could work like the TF2 Cloak and Dagger, an invisibility watch which is similarly used for standing still and being invisible.
However, the CnD allows slight movements without uncloaking, but one cannot move very quickly or else you run down the battery. The battery recharges when standing still, and is required for cloaking.

Back
Top Bottom