Mobile EveryPlay?

PapyroKinesis

Steampunker
On the changelog, I saw something about EveryPlay. I'm rather confused about how to use it, or if it is even available on Android. Help, if possible? Thanks!

Everyplay allows you to record your gameplay to upload to social networks (like YouTube).
To use it. When you're playing pause the game and you should see the record button, this feature is for mid-high end devices, so if you can't see this option, then your device isn't compatible to record.

If you are on version 1.1.5833 that may be the reason, because they tempoararily removed it in that update. They did add it back in the Oktoberfest update (1.1.5933).

It is used to record your terraria screen, but was removed because it was causing problems , but later added it back in the oktober fest update

its not available for android , the SDK isnt available for android and 505 said that as soon as everyplay releases an sdk for android , they will add it. i guess 505 is careless about stuff like editing out that part , like they were careless about releasing the cheat menu on ios

its not available for android , the SDK isnt available for android and 505 said that as soon as everyplay releases an sdk for android , they will add it. i guess 505 is careless about stuff like editing out that part , like they were careless about releasing the cheat menu on ios
Codeglue, 505games are not responsible in the game core development. But every game is not 100% perfect (so we add another RNG fact of bug free)

Codeglue, 505games are not responsible in the game core development. But every game is not 100% perfect (so we add another RNG fact of bug free)
Yeah sorry i forgot about that detail , and i know that no game is perfect but jow does one forgot to disable a developer only menu ? They have been really careless lately , like the last update with all those armor glitches , i fixed that before they released the patch becuse it was extremley annoying

Yeah sorry i forgot about that detail , and i know that no game is perfect but jow does one forgot to disable a developer only menu ? They have been really careless lately , like the last update with all those armor glitches , i fixed that before they released the patch becuse it was extremley annoying
In your spoiler you spelled "builds" wrong (sorry I always feel like I have to point this stuff out)

I am wondering.... I play on the iPad mini because I really like the layout but I am having trouble recording. I have hit the record button multiple times trying to get it to record but nothing occurs. I am wondering if record needs WiFi or an Internet connection to be able to send the videos to EverPlay. Can someone respond with an answer? Thanks.

It is now almost September and its still down. What time should it be back?
There's no estimated time. This is the only thing that's been said...
Everyplay is currently disabled, so video recording is not possible. We are awaiting a new SDK and will have this re-implemented in a future update.
We'll just have to wait, and hope that is still the plan and things haven't changed.

Back
Top Bottom