tModLoader Exodus Mod

There is no discord for EXODUS mod.
OK , i have a bunch of ideas to share
I'm ready to listen the ideas u have:)
[doublepost=1493008193,1493007753][/doublepost]
Разработчик думайте когда вы чтото делаете я подаю жалобу это чтоView attachment 167498
Я не виноват в том, что установленная у тебя система защиты считает обычные рекламные объявления вредоносными. Чтобы скачать мод на Adf.ly тебе нужно просто подождать 5 секунд и нажать на "Пропустить рекламу". Что в этом вредоносного, я, честно, не знаю.
P.S. научись писать грамотно

Last edited:
Hey boiz(and girlz) I have bad(or good) news. I must choose the mod's future now. There is only 3 ways:
-first: just stop the mod development and go kill myself
-second: release mod after summer(maybe in september, but I dont promise anything)
-third way is just make a mod "reborn" and start the development from beginning, but with using already-coded stuff.
I don't know which way to choose and what will happen with Exodus. In any case, I will be offline for all the summer(2 weeks to go). But there is one good new: I will be able to mod stuff. Write what way do you prefer (you prefer first way just go and jump out of window by yourself :p). Cya folks!
[doublepost=1496502910,1496502599][/doublepost]Just if you want...

here is a poll, if you wanna vote for the mod's future

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-3_18-2-30.png
    upload_2017-6-3_18-2-30.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 234
Hey boiz(and girlz) I have bad(or good) news. I must choose the mod's future now. There is only 3 ways:
-second: release mod after summer(maybe in september, but I dont promise anything)
-third way is just make a mod "reborn" and start the development from beginning, but with using already-coded stuff.
I don't know which way to choose and what will happen with Exodus. In any case, I will be offline for all the summer(2 weeks to go). But there is one good new: I will be able to mod stuff. Write what way do you prefer (you prefer first way just go and jump out of window by yourself :p). Cya folks!
View attachment 172074
[doublepost=1496503374][/doublepost]here is a poll, if you wanna vote for the mod's future
HE'S BACK!

here is a poll, if you wanna vote for the mod's future
Well, at least we know the mod isn't completely dead

Back
Top Bottom