tModLoader Expanded Guns

uglycoal

Official Terrarian
Expanded Guns v0.8
IronMachineGun.png PhoenixSmg.png DevilPistol.png DarkShooter.png RustyShotgun.png SpaceBlaster.png Stargun.png JungleRifle.png ClockworkSMG.png AdRifle.png TRifle.png CMachineGun.png PMachineGun.png MSGun.png OSGun.png ChMachineGun.png EnhHandgun.png LFury.png NFury.png MFury.png SFury.png FFury.png HallGun.png LBow.png LRifle.png CSGun.png StarSniper.png SolarBlaster.png NebRPG.png UltiFury.png

This mod adds more guns to terraria. You can see their pictures above.
9 Pre-hardmode weapons
21 Hardmode weapons

Current update - Russian translation (Просто включите русский язык)
Next update is accesories + some not standard weapons

Thanks to FredLeon for some ideas, sprites and help!
Thanks to leeseulbi for help with code and answering my stupid questions!

If you have an idea for weapon, you can leave it here, maybe i will add it if i can.
If you are interested download this mod in Terraria and check it out, and maybe leave a comment!

Last edited:
Expanded Guns v0.5

What is it? This mod just adds more various types of ranged weapons, based and styled on standard Terraria.

What i expecting from this mod? More Terraria based weapons, more unique weapons, more hard coded weapons with some things. Same ammount of items like in Tremor

What you should expect from this mod? S-same?

-Current update features : Multi-world craft (Demonite, Crimtane, AnyWood, AnyIron), 4 new guns
-Next update features : Minor changes, adding hardmode weapons

And im free for all community suggetions, so most of your ideas will be added, but i still need help with this mod, if you are good coder and spriter you can help with it, and developing will be easier and faster!
So if you are interested, try this mod, and maybe leave comment!

List
wow...looks neat

The clockwork smg I noticed it being slightly worse than the minishark. I think it would be nice if you made it something similar to the chaingun but less damage and maybe less spread so it does more damage than the chaingun at close but less from afar (due to the inaccuracy) at long range.

The golem guns could be more like M60, if you add a lot of actual army guns this mod could be the best mod ever, Ak'47, Scar-L, Mk14, Barret 50cal., maybe a accessory slots for each weapon of you're mod for attachments!! I can help you spriting your guns, and if you like it use it :)

The golem guns could be more like M60, if you add a lot of actual army guns this mod could be the best mod ever, Ak'47, Scar-L, Mk14, Barret 50cal., maybe a accessory slots for each weapon of you're mod for attachments!! I can help you spriting your guns, and if you like it use it :)
i dont want to add real weapons, i think its stupid, i dont actually get what you said about accessory slots, but in plans to add just accessories with some cool things
and i need help only with coding now

I got a few suggestions:

Oath/Prayer/Pact of Damnation/Domination
An Post Mechanical upgrade to the Fury guns. Follows same principle as the Fury

Blighted Fury - Oath + Combine with Soul of Plantera or Soul of the Duke = Oath of Damnation (Shots split rapidly and home in on targets) or Oath of Domination (Shots petrify enemies)

Sighted Fury - Prayer + Soul of Plantera or Soul of the Duke = Prayer of Damnation (Shots split rapidly and steals life from foes) or Prayer of Domination (Shots inflict Venom and Cursed Fire)

Mighted Fury - Pact + Combine with Soul of Plantera or Soul of the Duke = Pact of Damnation (Shots split rapidly and hits twice) or Pact of Domination (Shots inflict Fear, Confusion and Darkness)

Devil Pistol + any Oath + any Prayer + any Pact + Spirit of the Midnight (dropped from Moon Lord) = Fatal Eclipse (Shots inflict multiple debuffs, bounce off targets and walls, split into 5 bullets when it hits (per bullet), has a 20 bullet spread, and steals health)
"Some call this gun the Conference Call...wonder why."

Mysterious Army Clothing
Helmet: 20% Ranged damage boost
Army Jacket: 30% chance not to consume ammo
Army Jeans: 10% Ranged damage boost, 15% chance not to consume ammo
Full Set: Gain a Tank mount. (Disabled if already have a mount equipped)

Radio Communicator
Used for the Tank mount if you don't have the Mysterious Army Clothing

Tank
"...It was supposed to run down trees...perhaps the last owner made it eco-friendly..."
(An high-speed land mount with a small jump.)

Last edited:
@uglycoal Will you keep the clockwork smg as it's now?
yes, its a little stronger than minishark and its post-skeletron, so i wont change anything
[doublepost=1491802766,1491802311][/doublepost]
I got a few suggestions:

Oath/Prayer/Pact of Damnation/Domination
An Post Mechanical upgrade to the Fury guns. Follows same principle as the Fury

Blighted Fury - Oath + Combine with Soul of Plantera or Soul of the Duke = Oath of Damnation (Shots split rapidly and home in on targets) or Oath of Domination (Shots petrify enemies)

Sighted Fury - Prayer + Soul of Plantera or Soul of the Duke = Prayer of Damnation (Shots split rapidly and steals life from foes) or Prayer of Domination (Shots inflict Venom and Cursed Fire)

Mighted Fury - Pact + Combine with Soul of Plantera or Soul of the Duke = Pact of Damnation (Shots split rapidly and hits twice) or Pact of Domination (Shots inflict Fear, Confusion and Darkness)

Devil Pistol + any Oath + any Prayer + any Pact + Spirit of the Midnight (dropped from Moon Lord) = Fatal Eclipse (Shots inflict multiple debuffs, bounce off targets and walls, split into 5 bullets when it hits (per bullet), has a 20 bullet spread, and steals health)
"Some call this gun the Conference Call...wonder why."

Mysterious Army Clothing
Helmet: 20% Ranged damage boost
Army Jacket: 30% chance not to consume ammo
Army Jeans: 10% Ranged damage boost, 15% chance not to consume ammo
Full Set: Gain a Tank mount. (Disabled if already have a mount equipped)

Radio Communicator
Used for the Tank mount if you don't have the Mysterious Army Clothing

Tank
"...It was supposed to run down trees...perhaps the last owner made it eco-friendly..."
(An high-speed land mount with a small jump.)
1. I have another, not so cool idea to the Fury guns, but still it will buff them in progress of game, your idea is great, but its a hard to realize
2. I dont think that i will add armor in that mod, but if i will reach the end of ideas for weapons, this mod can be changed very much.
3. Idea about post-Moonlord weapons is cool too, but i think i will add only 2.
With this will be added plantera soul and moonlord soul for some things
only problem - coding, some tricks is too hard for me now and some things that i want to add, cant be even created

i can make sprites , i am a good spriter
KnifeGun.png
Omega paladin hammer.png
WIP 1.png
SuperLifeFruit.png
MiniTwins.png
Skele-slmie.png

and say hi to the christmas shark
Christmas shark.png

Last edited:
yes, its a little stronger than minishark and its post-skeletron, so i wont change anything
[doublepost=1491802766,1491802311][/doublepost]
1. I have another, not so cool idea to the Fury guns, but still it will buff them in progress of game, your idea is great, but its a hard to realize
2. I dont think that i will add armor in that mod, but if i will reach the end of ideas for weapons, this mod can be changed very much.
3. Idea about post-Moonlord weapons is cool too, but i think i will add only 2.
With this will be added plantera soul and moonlord soul for some things
only problem - coding, some tricks is too hard for me now and some things that i want to add, cant be even created

1. What idea do you have?
2. But will you also have the Radio Communicator?
3. It's only 1 Moon Lord gun, and that's a "finalization" of the Devil -> Fury -> your idea -> Fatal Eclipse. Mainly, I saw this as a gun that grows with you.

Now, a bit of a suggestion
Change the "Soul of Range" into the "Soul of the Guide", due to what you have to do in order to allow the Wall of Flesh to spawn.

Allow new lines for the Gunslinger
Referring to the Devil Pistol: "It's a good start..."
Referring to the Hardmode Ore guns: "Hope using that Ore was worth it."
Referring to the Fury guns: "Ah, so the gun grew with you! Good!"
Referring to the Fatal Eclipse: "It's finally became a real gun..."

Last time I checked it was slightly less powerful than minishark but it seems that you already changed it. The damage increase is barely noticeable though.

Is there are no bugs? Or people dont care?
*thinking emoji

Keep updating the mod adding more guns that are fun to play with ( Like terrarias onyx blaster. Some shotguns with special effects would be nice) and maybe less guns that just shoot bullets. Maybe accept/seek help from other spriters/coders? Make the first post more flashy. Put the sprites you made and what the items do below the title or somewhere more exposed than where it's now. Maybe dont even put them on a spoiler (?). The mod is also released so you should put the thread on "released" rather than in WIP ( The released section has more people looking and commenting ).

Keep updating the mod adding more guns that are fun to play with ( Like terrarias onyx blaster. Some shotguns with special effects would be nice) and maybe less guns that just shoot bullets. Maybe accept/seek help from other spriters/coders? Make the first post more flashy. Put the sprites you made and what the items do below the title or somewhere more exposed than where it's now. Maybe dont even put them on a spoiler (?). The mod is also released so you should put the thread on "released" rather than in WIP ( The released section has more people looking and commenting ).
well, ye i totally need another coder, i will try to find some help
mod is not actually finished yet, i think with next update i will put it in Released
im "working" on some cool weapons now (just testing what would happen if...)
and base part of mod is completed, now there is totally place for something crazy, before i start accessories
stay tuned

Back
Top Bottom