tModLoader Experience and Classes

Are the new class advancement requirements reasonable?

• Yes! Major changes are NOT needed.

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • The Monster/Boss Orb requirements are reasonable, but not the other requirements.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The other requirements are reasonable, but not the Monster/Boss Orb requirements.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • No! Major changes are needed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you misplaced a period somewhere, Hybrid II now gives an entire 5% chance to inflict Midas per level rather than 0.5%.

Although having a 345% chance to inflict a debuff is hilarious, I don't think it's intentional.
Those tricky zeros! Thanks for letting me know. This is fixed and will be in the next version.

thanks for the update

the alternate d/l link has v1.1.1 in front of it but at the top it is 1.1.2; is that link up to date?
I just updated the link. Thanks for the reminder.

Chocobo.png
BlackChocobo.png

Added another side project with 2 Final Fantasy mounts (find the standard Chocobo, find a bunch of feathers, craft the Black Chocobo).

Edit: Fixed the mounts floating off of the ground slightly.

Last edited:
Rupee.png

The Zelda rupee stuff is now a tModLoader mod (listed as ZeldaRupee) instead of a file overwrite. It should be much easier to install/uninstall now.

YOU WERE THE PERSON WHO MADE IT , i love you pleas make more
I'm glad that you like it. I'm open to suggestions, but I make no promises to continue with that stuff. :)

I really like this mod, but I have run into a couple of issues.
1. The "auth" command doesn't work. I enter it with the code and nothing happens, the server still rejects commands every time and prints out the "input auth code" query.
2. For whatever weird reason, Terraria uses 4 bytes for the amount of items in inventory, but only 2 for in-world, so any number above 32767 gets broken. Which means trying to use "expcraft" to later convert exp into 100k or 1M items can lead to very sad results, as it drops the entered number of items onto the character.

1. The "auth" command doesn't work. I enter it with the code and nothing happens, the server still rejects commands every time and prints out the "input auth code" query.
2. For whatever weird reason, Terraria uses 4 bytes for the amount of items in inventory, but only 2 for in-world, so any number above 32767 gets broken. Which means trying to use "expcraft" to later convert exp into 100k or 1M items can lead to very sad results, as it drops the entered number of items onto the character.

I had the same problem with 1... try /expauth rather than /auth.

I had the same problem with 1... try /expauth rather than /auth.
Thanks for helping out. I've updated the main post with some red text to make this more clear.

I just tested /expcraft for 100000 and 1000000 and it worked perfectly - could be an issue with different versions for 32-bit, OS, etc. Regardless, I've created a workaround that will be in the next version (creates up to 32767 at a time until the desired amount is created).

does this mod work with the bouncy coins mod ?

Could you make this a armor ? http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/150?cb=20110102045543
Yes, it should work with bouncy coins but I have not tested it myself.

If I can find some decent copyright-free vivi sprites, then I'll see about that.

Edit:
New version is up. Just a few little fixes + multiplayer settings save now.
v1.1.3
-expauth codes are now shorter
-multiplayer exprate and expclasscaps are now saved to maps (i.e., you do not have to set these each time you put up the map)
-disable "A healed B for x" message in Life Aura
-added a workaround for an issue with /expcraft large values
-fix Hybrid II Midas Debuff rate (from 5% to 0.5%)

Edit:
Another side project.
Nimbus.png

Edit:
Another-nother side project. My first light pet. :)
LanternMage.png

Last edited:
1 did that armor I requested succeed ?
2 I would love to see what kind of npc you would make lol
I couldn't find any Vivi/Black Mage sprites that weren't clearly copyrighted and drawing that is beyond me. :(

An NPC? Who would they be? What would they do?

Edit: The next things I do will probably be the Familiar class and a charge ability for the Mystic.

View attachment 154928View attachment 154927
Added another side project with 2 Final Fantasy mounts (find the standard Chocobo, find a bunch of feathers, craft the Black Chocobo).

Edit: Fixed the mounts floating off of the ground slightly.
I absolutely love this idea and seriously hope you plan to add on it. It would be nice if you fixed up the black chocobo and made it based off of a purple and black color scheme instead of a darkened yellow. Also it would be really cool to add more color schemes to match the other types of chocobos.

Possibly even an upgrade system too.........?

I absolutely love this idea and seriously hope you plan to add on it. It would be nice if you fixed up the black chocobo and made it based off of a purple and black color scheme instead of a darkened yellow. Also it would be really cool to add more color schemes to match the other types of chocobos.

Possibly even an upgrade system too.........?
BlackChocobo.png

Did a quick recolour.

I don't plan on doing any more with the Chocobos any time soon. If anybody wants to it take over and go further with it, I'd be open to that though.

Back
Top Bottom