Expert as "Returner"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakratos

Terrarian
Hey,
i just wanted to ask if its a good idea to start again on Expert Mode.
I´ve played 62 Hours (before Hardmode came out)

I love to play on a hard difficulty, as long as its fair and not extremely overwhelming.

- Chakratos

Do you like being slaughtered by everything you come across?

-Yes: Play Expert Mode

-No: Don't play Expert Mode

Unless you are an extremely good player, I say you need more practice before entering expert mode. I have a little over 300 hours in Terraria, and I'm having a tough time with expert mode.

"Slaughtered"
Is it really that hard?

<- Was going Wizzard only

In the beginning, most monsters will kill you in about three hits. Yes, this includes slimes.

Also, you need to do everything in your power in order to defeat bosses. Usually, this means mountains of buffs, a wide variety of weapons, and an extremely meaty Defense stat in order to win.

I have 500 hours clocked according to Steam, didn't play for a couple of months. Went straight into Expert. I died to a Slime. A bit embarrassing. But basically, everything is dangerous in Expert mode if you don't pay attention. Don't expect to plough through enemies, just be a bit cautious and you'll be fine. It's the bosses that has been really ramped up. :)

Okay if you say so, then im trying Normal mode ^^
Can you give me some tips on playing Wizzard?
And do i need to farm 6 Hours for the Jungle blue pot?

Okay if you say so, then im trying Normal mode ^^
Can you give me some tips on playing Wizzard?
And do i need to farm 6 Hours for the Jungle blue pot?
"Jungle blue pot", also known as Mana Flower, is near useless. It is much easier to just hit the hotkey to drink a mana potion, and you don't want to depend on them anyway, thanks to the debuff. Stick with Celestial Cuffs. Also, if you want tips on playing "Wizzard" (typo or Discworld fan?), try going to other threads.

Thanks again, i will remember this^^
Now i know why i didn´t found anything as i searched for "Terraria Wizzard guide" ;)
But i created a new thread in the hope that i can get some nice tricks on 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom