• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Sprites Expert mode makes

Lord Garak

Retinazer
I actually don't hate the idea of making Expert accessories able to mix and match. A lot of them just don't have the importance to overrule the choice of other, more necessary items, and the power of spores and healing would be much more appealing.

ppowersteef

Paladin
The only thing that worries me is that it can be instantly combined with the Spore Sac. Making the Shiny Stone alone rather redundant.

Though. So are also most of the mimic drops nowadays. So maybe it's fine.

butterflypixie

The Destroyer
The only thing that worries me is that it can be instantly combined with the Spore Sac. Making the Shiny Stone alone rather redundant.

Though. So are also most of the mimic drops nowadays. So maybe it's fine.
perhaps someone could make a mod and you would need a special crafting station or something
[doublepost=1558023048,1558022911][/doublepost]
There are some... um, obvious problems with that particular combination.
true but ya know :) what ya gonna do really

Watplr

Terrarian
Well, technically, we already have Expert drops that are able to be combined, but those don't even make an accessory. Who knows, maybe those minecart pieces should have a better use? Maybe they could be combined with some accessories from the bosses the mechs are based on?

Top Bottom