Casual Explain your avatar

thought i'd finally post in here since i had a placeholder profile pic for some time

my avatar is a Koenigsegg Jesko demo car drifting in snow during cold weather testing — it's become my de facto "absolute favourite" within my slightly broader favourite 6 cars, and while i am fully aware that i may never see (let alone buy, haha) one IRL, i still appreciate its existence due to its crazy technology and as one of the final high-end sports cars that have an internal combustion engine

• 125 units produced total
  • 2 variants
    • Attack: track-focused, large active rear wing and advanced aerodynamics, offers high downforce and cornering while still having good straight-line performance (the demo car on my pfp is this one)
    • Absolut: speed-focused, rear wing replaced by two smaller fins, extended and redesigned rear end, several thousand hours of design and testing allow for a low drag coefficient of 0.278 but also costs more
  • engine: 5.1L flat plane V8 twin turbo
    • max power: 1280 hp (petrol), 1600 hp (E85)
    • max torque: 1000 Nm (petrol), 1500 Nm (E85)
  • transmission: 9 speed, 7 clutches
    • shift time: 20-30 ms
  • curb weight: 1420 kg/3131 lbs (Attack); 1320 kg/2910 lbs (Absolut)
  • top speed: unknown (estimated 380-450 km/h/~240-280 mph for Attack; estimated 483+ km/h/300+ mph for Absolut)
  • launch (0-100 km/h/0-62mph): estimated 2.5 sec
  • price (excluding options):
    • Attack: ~3 000 000 USD
    • Absolut: ~4 000 000+ USD

Last edited:
Mine’s just meant to be a picture of Dr Bones (yes I know that it’s actually the achievement icon for killing Tim that’s been cropped but the achievement icon for killing Dr Bones is terrible so…).

I wanted a change in January, so I decided to be purple, and I chose a fun disco background with a fun disco banner! I then changed to a purple Squire Rel for the Battle Cats trend, and then a Sir Rel.
IMG_5536.jpeg
IMG_5552.jpeg
IMG_5593.jpeg

Image 1-11-24 at 7.32 PM.jpeg

I wanted to keep moving along the color wheel, so now that it is February, I am pink. I chose the background to match my new banner.
PFP_February2024.jpg

sakuraBanner2.jpg

ALL PURPOSE WAR MACHINE, NAME, 1000-THR "Earthmover" FROM THE GAME ULTRAKILL.

WHY? BECAUSE IT'S A MILE TALL ROBOT CENTAUR WITH A GIANT SPEAR. WHY ELSE?

Back
Top Bottom