Casual Explain your avatar

At one point, I decided that I was going to watch a let's-play of Sonic Colors, as I knew I might not ever get it, and I fell in love with the game and the music and the wisps... Particularly the Nega-Wisps, Frenzy and Void. So now I am the Frenzy wisp, possibly forever.

Well, my picture is Majora's Mask, from the game, The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask. (yeah, wouldnt take a genius to figure that out)
Im a big fan of the Zelda series, and this is just a neat picture. This is also the avatar I used on TO so I felt like I would use it here as well

http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1

Brilliant web-comic. When I first heard about it, I sat there for hours just reading. It starts off kind of weird, but I got involved in it really fast. Such a unique, interesting world has been set up by the author. I actually decided to stop reading it for a while, as reading a one page comic every few days isn't as intruiguing as coming back to it with plenty of chapters to read. I actually ordered the hardback copies of the comics that had been made. Unfortunately, the first one is never in stock and I may not ever get it unless it is restocked. :( Regardless, anyone who enjoys mystical worlds, Hogwarts-like environments (the overall story is much different, but the kids growing up at a magical school is kind of an obvious parallel, though you'll never feel like the artist is trying to copy what J.K. Rowling did, it is very distinct), or simply funny, mysterious story-telling will fall in love with this web-comic. I can't wait until I finally decide to start reading again, and again read it from where I've read until the last update hoping it will never end.

It's a character that represents my personality. It's a guy with curly hair, yellow hat and a yellow jacket with a long black T-:red:. I made him when I was 8 and I use it every time I wants to represent myself in a not realistic way.

It's just my face... What'd you expect, a whole in-depth story? (Actually, I believe they were expecting an explanation from ME.) Shut up, Creator.

My current avatar is actually the very first Cultist ever made into an avatar. So, you can blame me for the fad.

So for the Halloween month, I went with Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas. One of my favorites involving Tim Burton! <3

I've always been a fan of geometrical stuff. Especially hexagons and "futuristic" geometric allignment. So basically my avatar means balance,or unity. Reunion of so many geometrical figures inside one big circle. One bigger than the other. It's pretty self-explanatory.

It is the usual avatar I use during October now. It's the characters from persona 4 dressed up for Halloween.
Interesting fact: This image was made before Persona 4 Golden was announced, and the original Persona 4 lacked Halloween costumes, so some characters' costumes do not match the one that they wear in P4G.

my avatar came from a desire to use an original image and not one that I found on Google. my first thought was to combine something from Terraria with something from another game, and I liked meteor armor so I looked up fan-art of that for ideas. I saw this one picture that reminded me of Mega Man - and thus, Meteor Man was born!

Edit: well... it was meteor man anyway...

Last edited:
My avatar is from my recent love of Transformers,it just so happens to be a female version of Starscream;hence my username. Starscream is one of my many favorite transformers.

A bit back I commissioned a guy to draw an OC of mine, and I edited it a little afterward. You can connect the rest of the dots yourselves I guess. XD

My Artist/friend just doodled this up for me this morning. It's nothing NSFW, just me being pouty and a sourpuss.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom