PC Extreme Extracting Luck, WTS An Amber Mosquito.

Lecic

Steampunker
So, after some extreme luck with the extractinator, I'm looking to sell one of the two dinos I got.

0LGJbvP.jpg

I was so in shock that I didn't think to take a screenshot at first. You can just see the text for Amber Mosquito (2) at the top of the roof, though.

I'm open to offers on what you want to give me, but I'm mainly looking at melee-based items, as this character is a melee run.

I'm available from 3:30pm to 6:00pm (EST) during the week to trade.

Any particular melee weapon you're looking for? I've got plenty of melee things to sort through, except for Biome chest stuff (I haven't gone Dungeon raiding in a long time). I also have a Warrior Emblem surplus right now, along with a bunch of Magma Stones, Titan Gloves, and Feral Claws.

Last edited:
Any particular melee weapon you're looking for? I've got plenty of melee things to sort through, except for Biome chest stuff (I haven't gone Dungeon raiding in a long time). I also have a Warrior Emblem surplus right now, along with a bunch of Magma Stones, Titan Gloves, and Feral Claws.

I've already got a Magma Stone, and I've fused the Titan Glove I got with my Feral Claws. A Warrior Emblem would be extremely helpful, though, as I'm trying to work my way towards a Mechanical Glove. Do you have any additional emblems you'd be willing to trade on top of a warrior one, to speed up my move for a Destroyer Emblem to get my mech glove?

Legendary copper shortsword? Its the best I've got :(

I appreciate the offer, but I've already got a legendary copper shortsword in one of my chests. :p

Do you have any additional emblems you'd be willing to trade on top of a warrior one, to speed up my move for a Destroyer Emblem to get my mech glove?

I have seven Warrior Emblems, two Ranger and one Sorcerer, along with three Eye of the Golem.

Mkz0hpS.jpg

Two of those Warrior Emblems are Menacing, and one is Lucky. The spare Mechanical Glove in that chest also Menacing, if you'd like to just cut the middle man out and get yourself set up with a nice Warrior + Destroyer + Mech Glove combo.

I also have a spare Menacing Celestial Stone, along with six Moon Stones and three Sun Stones. In case you're looking for them, I also have 18 Broken Hero Swords laying around too.

I have seven Warrior Emblems, two Ranger and one Sorcerer, along with three Eye of the Golem.

-Image Snip-

Two of those Warrior Emblems are Menacing, and one is Lucky. The spare Mechanical Glove in that chest also Menacing, if you'd like to just cut the middle man out and get yourself set up with a nice Warrior + Destroyer + Mech Glove combo.

I also have a spare Menacing Celestial Stone, along with six Moon Stones and three Sun Stones. In case you're looking for them, I also have 18 Broken Hero Swords laying around too.

How much of that stuff are you willing to trade? Because, ideally, I'd want a menacing Warrior Emblem, the Mech Glove, Destroyer Emblem, Eye, Celestial Stone, and a BHS, but I feel like that might be pushing it a bit.

I have absolutely no attachment to any of these items as I already have all the gear I could want. I'm perfectly fine with trading all of those in as long as it means somebody is making use of them.

For reference, the resulting Destroyer Emblem I just made came out as Violent, and one of my spare Eyes is Intrepid.

If you think you're pushing too much, then some other stuff you can throw in are the following:
Bananarang (for obvious reasons)
Pumpkin, Ebonkoi, Hemopiranha, Double Cod (or any of their resulting potions)
Cobweb/Silk, Iron/Lead, Rotten Chunks, Vertebrae, Lenses, Souls of Night, Lihzard Power Cells (typical boss summoning stuff. I like to hit things.)Fallen Stars (WEPON hungers)
Corruption and Crimson Key Molds

If you don't have any of that list to spare, I honestly don't mind. I'm pretty lax in trading.

I have absolutely no attachment to any of these items as I already have all the gear I could want. I'm perfectly fine with trading all of those in as long as it means somebody is making use of them.

For reference, the resulting Destroyer Emblem I just made came out as Violent, and one of my spare Eyes is Intrepid.

If you think you're pushing too much, then some other stuff you can throw in are the following:

If you don't have any of that list to spare, I honestly don't mind. I'm pretty lax in trading.

I've got some of that stuff here and there that I could throw in, sure. Do you have a specific server you'd like to trade on, or should I dig a random one out of the servers section?

I can host. I'll throw a server up and shoot you the details then connect once I know you're around, we've been pretty good at not being online at the same time so far.

Back
Top Bottom