Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I'm not exactly sure how this happens but it's only with these two bosses. I've already fought the destroyer and skeletron prime multiple times, but when I try to summon the twins with the mechanical eye, nothing happens. It says that they spawn, but no health bar or enemy shows up. Eye of cthulhu is the same way, and again it's only the two eye bosses that do this.

I'm not exactly sure how this happens but it's only with these two bosses. I've already fought the destroyer and skeletron prime multiple times, but when I try to summon the twins with the mechanical eye, nothing happens. It says that they spawn, but no health bar or enemy shows up. Eye of cthulhu is the same way, and again it's only the two eye bosses that do this.
Are you standing still?

Try another world, mabye your world is bugged somehow. If it dosent work, try waiting for the message “this is going to be a terrible night...” or “you feel an evil presence watching you...” if you see those in chat the twins or EoC will spawn on there own. If it still dosent work mabye use Tedit?

Back
Top Bottom