• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Eye of Cthulhu losing large amounts of hp

SapphireSuicune

Retinazer
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Mac OSX 10.10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
The Eye of Cthulhu spawned and it spawned with about a fourth of it's hp gone. I got it into it's second phase and then dropped to like 1/20 of its max hp. I am playing as a summoner and have a Snapthorn and a Finch Staff.

SapphireSuicune

Retinazer
Ohhhh, I guess I got extremely lucky! That was the only time

I guess I just died so many times the game wanted to give me a break.

Probably was just too focused to notice the star the second time

Sora_92

Terrarian
Yes, I'm pretty sure it's a falling star hitting EoC. it happened with me too in a playthrough the other week. It took like 2/3 of EoC's HP XD lol It's very rare, but kinda awesome.

Top Bottom