Fantasy Life

Zinnia

Lunatic Cultist
So, anyone play Fantasy Life on the 3DS? I do and I'm liking it so far.

And since the game lets you take ingame screenies, here be my decorated tiny room~
HNI_0018_zps4353eda4.jpg

and a bit closer look at my character~
HNI_0019_zps2850b60f.jpg

I just started playing it today. It's pretty fun. I haven't got to spend that much time with it though. I've started the cooking job. I also started the ummm... Not the paladin, but the one next to it. I forget the name. Cooking is fun so far. After I get deeper into the game, I'll post some pics as well. maybe

I just started playing it today. It's pretty fun. I haven't got to spend that much time with it though. I've started the cooking job. I also started the ummm... Not the paladin, but the one next to it. I forget the name. Cooking is fun so far. After I get deeper into the game, I'll post some pics as well. maybe

ahhh I've gotten all the jobs licenses but I've only really raised Wizard & Alchemist so far. I kinda wanted to be a hunter too but all the Intelligence stat points I put for alchemy makes me a way better wizard at the moment.

So.... Many......... Tutorials........! I think I'm going to like the tailor life. @Ery How did you get your pics on here? Or at least to your PC?

So.... Many......... Tutorials........! I think I'm going to like the tailor life. @Ery How did you get your pics on here? Or at least to your PC?

Oh after I took the pictures I removed my SD card from my 3DS and put it in my laptop and copied the pictures off it. I don't know if every computer has an SD card slot though but the last 3 laptops I bought did have them. Haven't bought an actual desktop PC in 6 or 7 years so I have no idea if they come with SD card slots now.

Last edited:
I take it since you have ALL Lives and only level 7 (screenshot) that you didn't do every single tutorial? Because I'm level 6 and still have 5 more Lives to do. The tutorials are ok. You get some free items and get to hear some more of the stories about the people involved.

I did do all the tutorials, and I'm actually lv 28 now and I think I hit the cap on putting points in Intelligence so now I'm putting all my new points in Focus. My spells be some highly destructive stuff, I never get a chance to use any of the bombs I make with alchemy. But I do use SP potions a lot so alchemy is still relevant. I've also raised all Lives to Apprentice rank, Mining and Alchemy to Adept and Wizard to Expert.

I'm really poor now though because I spent 100,000 dosh on something but I'm totally still having fun :dryadhappy:

Probably that mansion in the middle of town. Well, at least you did them all. As I was doing smithing, I realized that I would need the hunter life. That's next. I wish you weren't so far ahead of me. We could play multiplayer.

Nope, wasn't a mansion, just a house in a different town. It works wonders for fast travelling though.

Still 2 tutorials to go. I love this game! I like the tailor and the hunter lives the best. I just figured out how to dye things, although I wasn't aware I would need bliss to unlock it, so I can't do it at the moment. I only have the magic(?) life and the paladin. There's just so much to do in this game, I'm already having ideas for the sequel.

Oh yeah, I'm adept in mining, blacksmithing, and maybe one more life.

Oh niceness, I restarted and just finished the main storyline as a Level 15 Fledgling Alchemist with no other lives and all Stat points in Luck. I think I'll start getting all the other lives once more. I capped the Dash and Sneak skills as well.

Alchemist doesn't seem that interesting. I do need to work on it. Level 15?! I'm level 17. I'm in between chapters 2 and 3. Port Puerto looks interesting. Did you get the DLC for the game? I hear it puts the.... Well, I won't spoil it. More quests anyways.

Are you enjoying the streetpass weekend thing? I've tagged people from Japan, Italy, Germany, Norway, Canada, Mexico... states. I love it.

Ah, yes I got the DLC but even though I finished the main story, I'm not high enough level to enjoy it's extra stuff yet... though I do have a Bird and a Dragon pet <3.

What streetpass thing? I rarely leave the house so I dunno if I could take advantage of it.

Huh? Okie dokie~ I'm not taking any combat lives until I master every other life though, or my dagger skill gets capped... whatever comes first so you must protect me ~

My friendcode be 0705-3932-6854

Mine is 0232-9556-0690. What's with the dagger anyways? It seems like it should've been a 13th life. Combine it with sneak and you have assassin. ;)

Mine is 0232-9556-0690. What's with the dagger anyways? It seems like it should've been a 13th life. Combine it with sneak and you have assassin. ;)
Dagger is for the Lives that don't have combat abilities to defend themselves~ Like when you go exploring in the field as a Miner/Woodcutter

What timezone are you in? I'm EST. Tomorrow morning would be good for me. If today is any indication, it should be good for you too. Lol

What timezone are you in? I'm EST. Tomorrow morning would be good for me. If today is any indication, it should be good for you too. Lol
Google says I live in Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00) so like ya. I'm probably good for anytime if I'm not sleeping.

Back
Top Bottom