Fantasy Life

Yes, I like this game. It's pretty fun, lots of things to do and collect.
too bad me broke... not only that but now ive got fire emblem awakening, fantasy life, Mario kart 8, and majoras mask 3d to sve up for!

It always says X Details in the bottom Right corner of the top screen when I face my pets~ Also it probably gave you that ally tutorial because you made your first ally

It was my 10th ally actually. It was in that desert town. Idk. Weird.

Well now I own a horse... and I must say, it is quite a handy thing to have. It runs faster than the dashing and uses no SP. It's also a valuable asset for transporting bounties as all your bounties disappear when mounted, protecting them from enemy attacks. Though it requires a whole 4 Bliss bonuses to obtain- it's totally worth it if you hunt bosses or harvest boss ores/tree/fishies alot.

I had to unlock the town + merchant thing just to get a lot of monster hide. As far as I know, there's only one bear in Deep Elder Wood that "might" drop monster hide. I think I have one last chapter to go before I beat the game. I hate that some fishing/woodcutting quests require dumb luck. (Elder logs)

Last edited:
I had to unlock the town + merchant thing just to get a lot of monster hide. As far as I know, there's only one bear in Deep Elder Wood that "might" drop monster hide. I think I have one last chapter to go before I beat the game. I hate that some fishing/woodcutting quests require dumb luck. (Elder wood)
I can confirm that adding points to the luck stat does make the woodcutting quests easier by making Elder logs drop off normal trees more often but... Fishing? I dunno if the luck stat helps that but I found Fishing to be one of the easiest Lives to raise despite the RNG.

Oh and my Bliss additions this time (3rd File) went: Bag, Bag, Bag, Bag, Bag, Shop, Shop, Shop, Shop, Hairdressing, Dyeing, Mystery Fairy, Mount Rental, Mount Rental, Mount Rental, Own Mount. I'm thinking I will put the next 5 bonuses in Storage space. I didn't take the pets yet this time because Allies are stronger... especially Odin :/

Last edited:
I can confirm that adding points to the luck stat does make the woodcutting quests easier by making Elder logs drop off normal trees more often but... Fishing? I dunno if the luck stat helps that but I found Fishing to be one of the easiest Lives to raise despite the RNG.

Oh and my Bliss additions this time (3rd File) went: Bag, Bag, Bag, Bag, Bag, Shop, Shop, Shop, Shop, Hairdressing, Dyeing, Mystery Fairy, Mount Rental, Mount Rental, Mount Rental, Own Mount. I'm thinking I will put the next 5 bonuses in Storage space. I didn't take the pets yet this time because Allies are stronger... especially Odin :/

Yeah, I'm also trying allies. Have fun getting them to 100 though. :( I had Orlando as an ally. I thought it was a she because it had a ponytail (a feminine one too), but it was a he. I let him go. I don't doubt Odin is strong. I also found that by "chatting" with the masters after you rank up gets you something. I believe when you become master they all give you a unique piece of furniture.

Yeah, I'm also trying allies. Have fun getting them to 100 though. :( I had Orlando as an ally. I thought it was a she because it had a ponytail (a feminine one too), but it was a he. I let him go. I don't doubt Odin is strong. I also found that by "chatting" with the masters after you rank up gets you something. I believe when you become master they all give you a unique piece of furniture.

Ya, Odin is strong, he's usually about 5 levels higher than you and is very Tanky with above average Attack... nowhere near as strong as Fern though. Fern is probably the strongest ally in my opinion and makes Odin seem like a pathetic weakling next to her. Also it's not just the Masters that give you things after rank up, there's a whole set of NPCs for each life that get ? on their head when you rank up that give you things/challenges/recipes/allies.

Ya, Odin is strong, he's usually about 5 levels higher than you and is very Tanky with above average Attack... nowhere near as strong as Fern though. Fern is probably the strongest ally in my opinion and makes Odin seem like a pathetic weakling next to her. Also it's not just the Masters that give you things after rank up, there's a whole set of NPCs for each life that get ? on their head when you rank up that give you things/challenges/recipes/allies.

Yes, I forgot about those as well. :) Btw, have you found any hidden, secret treasure chests?

v Yes

Last edited:
Yes, I forgot about those as well. :) Btw, have you found any hidden, secret treasure chests?

The red questionmarks that make the blue/purple (I can't tell, slightly colorblind when it comes to blues & purples) treasure chests appear? because I find them all over the place.

Wow. Those wraiths. smh Insane! I had to defeat a blaze wraith and all I got was a measly 300 stars for turning it in, aside from some fangs.

Oh after I took the pictures I removed my SD card from my 3DS and put it in my laptop and copied the pictures off it. I don't know if every computer has an SD card slot though but the last 3 laptops I bought did have them. Haven't bought an actual desktop PC in 6 or 7 years so I have no idea if they come with SD card slots now.
There are USB devices tha you can plug in your computer, and then put the sd card into the device. et voila! i think toshiba makes such devices.

Yes, the last wraith(Pre DLC) took me 2 ingame days to kill. So much Health D:

And then there's the dragons. geeeeeeez! I must've made my gold 2 handed sword (can't remember what you call it) amazing. I've made a few of the new swords, and my golden one is still way better. Same with my golden hammer, I made 4 super hammers... and my golden one is STILL better.

And then there's the dragons. geeeeeeez! I must've made my gold 2 handed sword (can't remember what you call it) amazing. I've made a few of the new swords, and my golden one is still way better. Same with my golden hammer, I made 4 super hammers... and my golden one is STILL better.
Lol ya, if you made them Top-Quality (Gold Picture Background with big crown) they are usually stronger than the next tiers Normal and good-quality items.

Well, I beat it. I'm nothing more than a master at most of the Lives. I'm Level 45... trying to make 50. Cacto Cave finally opened. I've been trying to figure out how to get down there seeing as I had some quests down there, but couldn't go down there. You're not waiting on me to do the dlc are ya? Maybe you could help with some of those wraiths. They suck.

Also....... Other star tree things on Lunares... = Future Games?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well, I beat it. I'm nothing more than a master at most of the Lives. I'm Level 45... trying to make 50. Cacto Cave finally opened. I've been trying to figure out how to get down there seeing as I had some quests down there, but couldn't go down there. You're not waiting on me to do the dlc are ya? Maybe you could help with some of those wraiths. They suck.

Also....... Other star tree things on Lunares... = Future Games?!?!?!?!?!?!

Lol, I've already finished the DLCs story on my 3rd file... but just the story. Haven't done much else in the DLC. Most my lives on this file are Fledgling though, with the exception of Hunter. Mage, Paladin and Alchemist. I totally just cheesed Mage and Paladin... I got to Hero Rank Mage/Pally without ever casting a spell or swinging a sword... I did most of their challenges with a bow. I can help with the wraiths, after I finish up my last Hunter challenge.

@Ery

I noticed when you were helping me that you never used charged shots. Is it because each shot counts toward your skill level going up and charging the shot means it will take longer?

@Ery

I noticed when you were helping me that you never used charged shots. Is it because each shot counts toward your skill level going up and charging the shot means it will take longer?
I never used charged shots because the DPS was lower, you can't move quickly while charging, and it uses up SP. Especially with the bow, the only useful charge shot is the Stun Arrow. Poison only does 2 damage per second regardless of your level and Sleep is canceled when you hit the enemy. The X charges with the bow are also only useful against groups of enemies.

Think of it this way, the A charge for bows takes a second or two to charge, does barely 1.5x the amount of damage of a regular attack and within the time it takes to charge you can do 2-3 regular attacks that work toward the pretty awesome combo finishers that do alot more damage than the charged attacks for no cost.

The X charge for bows however can be used for increased damage output if you are fighting something that has invincibilty frames during its attack (Like the wraiths) and it isn't targeting you. You can charge up during it's invincibility and unleash that rapid fire when it becomes vulnerable again, but it's not recommended if it's targeting you because you won't beable to avoid the big attack that's coming.

Back
Top Bottom