tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hey, love this mod... can't really play Terraria anymore without it. ;)

Any chance you can include a "instatunnel" (similar to the instavator, but horizontal)?
Yea I’ll add something like that one day
[doublepost=1546296302,1546296246][/doublepost]
The bard Soul was removed for good tho?
That will be back pretty soon, I last minute removed a lot of things because thorium last update broke everything

What about the calamity compatabilities? Were they removed too? Also, did the soul of the void get put into the soul of the universe or is that just temporary because of the split.

None of the thrown weapon variants can be crafted and the throwing soul requires you to have them. Was the Soul mod suppose to enable their recipes?

When I see the recipe for apprentice essence there are none of the calamity items that before you needed to craft apprentice essence (i am playing calamity now).

My items are now unloaded items and i got both mods installed... And i can't make the Slinger's Essense because the throwable versions of weapons are not craftable.

My items are now unloaded items and i got both mods installed... And i can't make the Slinger's Essense because the throwable versions of weapons are not craftable.
The recipe's of some of the items changed. its also possible that the item IDs were tied to versions that don't exist as part of the original mod, sadly you will have to make the items again. if you need help with that the Merchants+ mod might be able to get you the things you need to make them again if you previously went through the effort to make them.

Mutant Mod NEW UPDATE - v 1.0.1
-Added Rod of Discord hotkey instead of always being grapple key
-fixed tons of bosses spawning from a single use of a summon in multiplayer
-fixed thrown variants disappearing in multiplayer
-removed text displaying when converting items to their thrown variants

NEW UPDATE - v 1.0.2
-Fixed the Rod Hot Key so it actually works, lol

Perfecto!

upload_2019-1-3_11-9-26.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom