tModLoader Fargo's Mods

i finally have mods again so i am back and look forward to completing the soul of eternity without shortcuts like cheat sheet or something to make getting stuff easier

Hey I need to ask a question the tribal charm a masochist mode item can be drop from the jungle mimic . But those are not obtainable vanilla so how to I spawn the jungle mimic

I'm sorry if this already has been reported, I couldn't find any solution.

Terra Force's 150% increased weapon size is absolutely ridiculous, everything is like three times bigger than it should be. I have the latest Steam version of the game, tModLoader loader v0.10.1.5, Fargo's soul mod v0.7.3.1. I tried to disable everything but two Fargos, the problem isn't from the conflict with other mods.
I don't know if it's intended, but it definitely looks like a bug and I'd like to turn it off somehow. I couldn't find an option in the Soul Toggles menu. Was this intentional or is this a bug? Is there a way to return weapon size back to normal? I'm sorry to be so critical, but it looks disgusting, these sprites weren't made to be blown up so much.
Untitled.png

I’m also wondering how to get the golden dipping vat as I am struggling to hunt the gold critters for the enchantments.
masomode pirates
[doublepost=1563029675,1563029646][/doublepost]
Hey I need to ask a question the tribal charm a masochist mode item can be drop from the jungle mimic . But those are not obtainable vanilla so how to I spawn the jungle mimic
he spawns in masomode, theres also an item to spawn one
[doublepost=1563029730][/doublepost]
I'm sorry if this already has been reported, I couldn't find any solution.

Terra Force's 150% increased weapon size is absolutely ridiculous, everything is like three times bigger than it should be. I have the latest Steam version of the game, tModLoader loader v0.10.1.5, Fargo's soul mod v0.7.3.1. I tried to disable everything but two Fargos, the problem isn't from the conflict with other mods.
I don't know if it's intended, but it definitely looks like a bug and I'd like to turn it off somehow. I couldn't find an option in the Soul Toggles menu. Was this intentional or is this a bug? Is there a way to return weapon size back to normal? I'm sorry to be so critical, but it looks disgusting, these sprites weren't made to be blown up so much.
View attachment 224041
thats intentional but theres a toggle, 'Tungsten size' or something

fargos mutant mod isnt loading in on my mods list and when i try to download it from the website and i put it in my mods folder and i still cant find it on my mods list

In masochist mode, you made that fallen stars do damage to players.That's ok but it makes that the stars shoot from star cannon also do damage to other players in multiplayer, even they don't have pvp on. I hope you can fix that.

Hi Fargowilta i am having a problem with 6 items because when i equip the supreme Deathbinger fairy, Heart of the Masochist, Spiritualist's soul, soul of the universe, soul of the Masochist or soul of eternity my charter wont move and act like it has no hit-box but the game doesn't freeze because NPCs and enemy still move and act as normal. I think that the problem is from the supreme Deathbinger fairy, Heart of the Masochist and Spiritualist's soul because soul of the universe and soul of the Masochist has these in there recipes and the soul of eternity has soul of the universe and soul of the Masochist in its recipe. please can you help me on why this is and if I can fix it.

Hi Fargowilta i am having a problem with 6 items because when i equip the supreme Deathbinger fairy, Heart of the Masochist, Spiritualist's soul, soul of the universe, soul of the Masochist or soul of eternity my charter wont move and act like it has no hit-box but the game doesn't freeze because NPCs and enemy still move and act as normal. I think that the problem is from the supreme Deathbinger fairy, Heart of the Masochist and Spiritualist's soul because soul of the universe and soul of the Masochist has these in there recipes and the soul of eternity has soul of the universe and soul of the Masochist in its recipe. please can you help me on why this is and if I can fix it.
i had the same issue yesterday (i was using cheat sheet to make certain i could run my build without issues) i didnt report it cause my computer is just stupid sometimes so it can be hard to tell when something is a bug or just my computer being uncooperative

oh so i have a stupid question about your equipable inventory mod if there r multiple copies of the same armor piece in your inventory (for example u had 3 solar flare breastplate in your inventory) would it apply the defence of each copy or just 1 of them

Hi Fargo, I am a supporter of hardcore Terrariums and would like to ask, do not know why the standard boss spawn does not work most of the effects of the masochistic mode? I have active masochist mode, Deadly mode from Calamity (and revenge). I noticed that there are small changes, when for example call of skeletron using your method Blooded Skull.

this might be a stupid question but i am out of ideas. Im trying the get the item Unstable Prism (calamity) to make the enchant but it only apears in granite shrine chest. Im on world 9 now and still nothing. is there another way of getting this thing without cheating that i dont know of?

the author said that he made everything getable in 1 world so im hoping its added as a drop to something?

thanks in advance

HELLO FARGO
i have something to ask

on the soul of eternity whenever i use melee theres a mushroom projectiles that cant be toggled (i tried toggling all of)
and whenever i use weapons like solar eruption, cosmic discharge(from calamity) the mushroom pops behind the flail instead of the front causing the bouncing flames to appear and begin to burn my map (since i have overhoul)
also please fix the bouncing flame that pops out randomly whenever i hit an enemy

so, just updated tmod loader, and it said fargowiltas is not made for 0.11, will you update it to 0.11 soon?
Probably a week or 2
Is there no 10.1.5 manual download for the Souls part of the mod? The OP only has the Mutant mod available.
its only on the mod browser
i had the same issue yesterday (i was using cheat sheet to make certain i could run my build without issues) i didnt report it cause my computer is just stupid sometimes so it can be hard to tell when something is a bug or just my computer being uncooperative
This is a DBT conflict and will be fixed next update
Hey fargowilta what is the item call for summoning the jungle mimic
chest of the jungle I think
oh so i have a stupid question about your equipable inventory mod if there r multiple copies of the same armor piece in your inventory (for example u had 3 solar flare breastplate in your inventory) would it apply the defence of each copy or just 1 of them
it would apply for all of them :)
Hi Fargo, I am a supporter of hardcore Terrariums and would like to ask, do not know why the standard boss spawn does not work most of the effects of the masochistic mode? I have active masochist mode, Deadly mode from Calamity (and revenge). I noticed that there are small changes, when for example call of skeletron using your method Blooded Skull.
not sure what you mean here o_O
this might be a stupid question but i am out of ideas. Im trying the get the item Unstable Prism (calamity) to make the enchant but it only apears in granite shrine chest. Im on world 9 now and still nothing. is there another way of getting this thing without cheating that i dont know of?

the author said that he made everything getable in 1 world so im hoping its added as a drop to something?

thanks in advance
thrres no other way to get it but I can add a method perhaps
@adelexi I'll give you an answer, but let me tell you that this is the wrong forum to post that. This is Fargo's, not Calamity. But, here is the link to the wikipage of the item you're looking for. For a tip, try using the map item added in this mod to reveal the whole map and then look across it for a granite shrine.

Onto my topic, it seems the Supreme Deathbringer Fairy accesory aswell as the Heart of the Masochist freeze up my character in place, hiding the vanity armour. Can't move in that state, only open the inventory and remove the accessory. Would be neat if that got fixed because I can't beat Fishron EX without being immune to all the debuffs it gives.
see above somewhere but fixed soon
HELLO FARGO
i have something to ask

on the soul of eternity whenever i use melee theres a mushroom projectiles that cant be toggled (i tried toggling all of)
and whenever i use weapons like solar eruption, cosmic discharge(from calamity) the mushroom pops behind the flail instead of the front causing the bouncing flames to appear and begin to burn my map (since i have overhoul)
also please fix the bouncing flame that pops out randomly whenever i hit an enemy
ll be reworking the entire toggle system and adding more soon !

Probably a week or 2

ty for your consideration

thanks in advance
If you want to find it now with out getting it on cheat, you can create another character, use the function to load the entire map and mannualy search in every granite biome for it's shrine.
[doublepost=1563460529,1563460347][/doublepost]
Probably a week or 2

Hey fargo, in the next update, check out the fix for luxor's gift from calamity on the victide enchantment.
Its about activating it's effect on weapons that it shouldn't. They said that they already fixed in the newest update.

C53vsoC
XvQUfNX
No matter what I try some of the Soul Toggles interface is cut off. Any help?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 362
  • 2.png
    2.png
    537.8 KB · Views: 2,077
Last edited:
So I have all the materials needed for making the demonshade enchantment and I am at a draedon’s forge but won’t let me craft the enchantment

Attachments

• 279F0E6F-9FD4-4E2F-A878-377346FF8207.jpeg
    279F0E6F-9FD4-4E2F-A878-377346FF8207.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 359
  • 545FDC9C-6585-4486-BD86-389361982FA4.jpeg
    545FDC9C-6585-4486-BD86-389361982FA4.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 204
Back
Top Bottom