tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So I have all the materials needed for making the demonshade enchantment and I am at a draedon’s forge but won’t let me craft the enchantment
try holding all items on your inventory instead of crafting from a distance with open chest or piggy bank

Mutant Mod NEW UPDATE - v 1.4.0
-Updated to tModLoader 0.11.2
-Added a hotkey that will use whatever item is in your last inventory slot
-Added recipes to swap emblems easily
-Fixed the Mutant's shop exploding with Calamity
-Fixed Super Dummies dropping loot like biome keys

I defeated bosses but the mutant inst selling the summon. Im early still but I've defeated all of them up to Queen Bee and he is only selling the Slime Crown.

105600_screenshots_20190720173928_1.jpg

i know this is a odd request butt here goes i am trying to make a build that obtaining legitly will take forever butt will be a source of pride if i succeed however as weird as this part sounds i want that to include the house i build so what i am wishing for is a collection consisting of blocks, walls, and furniture that is stupidly hard to obtain without cheating something like combine all of the corresponding item from throughout vanilla, thorium, and calamity like for example a bed that has a crafting tree that contains multiple new beds (cause every bed in vanilla, thorium, and calamity would be too many for 1 recipe) that all lead to 1 specific bed would u consider doing something like this

i dont see the mutant mod in the browser anymore is it i have an outdated tmodloader or just the mod being weird
Yea you probably have to update tmodlaoder
i know this is a odd request butt here goes i am trying to make a build that obtaining legitly will take forever butt will be a source of pride if i succeed however as weird as this part sounds i want that to include the house i build so what i am wishing for is a collection consisting of blocks, walls, and furniture that is stupidly hard to obtain without cheating something like combine all of the corresponding item from throughout vanilla, thorium, and calamity like for example a bed that has a crafting tree that contains multiple new beds (cause every bed in vanilla, thorium, and calamity would be too many for 1 recipe) that all lead to 1 specific bed would u consider doing something like this
lul probably not unless you wanted to sprite these things or something xD

Yea you probably have to update tmodlaoder

lul probably not unless you wanted to sprite these things or something xD
good day fargo
is your mod only on tmodloader 0.11?
is it no longer updatable on 0.10?
[doublepost=1563762698,1563762285][/doublepost]Hi Fargo i almost forgot is the bouncing fireball still not toggled or you cant find it in the code?
because i checked all the recepies of the eternity and none of them have a bouncing fireball effect(with all toggles on)
only when i equipped the eternity the bouncing fireball randomly appears when i hit or kill an enemy

hey never hurts to ask worst that could happen is getting told no
well no surprise there Fargo is still busy fixing the bugs on the eternity so i think he needs to focus on that for now
also if you want an item like that where a hard to obtain furniture and blocks its best to ask calamity itself rather than fargo, since calamity have fewer bugs to do and now even started to make calamity based furniture it wont hurt to ask them for that,

also the importance of furnitures are the design not on how hard to obtain it so even if they make the item i dont think the players will appreciate it that much since without using cheat, the hardship you go through just to obtain a furniture is long and might be better spent on doing something else

good day fargo
is your mod only on tmodloader 0.11?
is it no longer updatable on 0.10?
[doublepost=1563762698,1563762285][/doublepost]Hi Fargo i almost forgot is the bouncing fireball still not toggled or you cant find it in the code?
because i checked all the recepies of the eternity and none of them have a bouncing fireball effect(with all toggles on)
only when i equipped the eternity the bouncing fireball randomly appears when i hit or kill an enemy
yep now both mods are updated to the new tmodloader

As for those fireballs, not sure but I'm guessing its a calamity effect or something. Next update I will rework the entire toggle system and hopefully find it

well no surprise there Fargo is still busy fixing the bugs on the eternity so i think he needs to focus on that for now
also if you want an item like that where a hard to obtain furniture and blocks its best to ask calamity itself rather than fargo, since calamity have fewer bugs to do and now even started to make calamity based furniture it wont hurt to ask them for that,

also the importance of furnitures are the design not on how hard to obtain it so even if they make the item i dont think the players will appreciate it that much since without using cheat, the hardship you go through just to obtain a furniture is long and might be better spent on doing something else
yeah i tried asking for auric tesla furniture on calamity's page and got ignored not even a no just literally no response after awhile i tried asking for something stupid here so yeah im not having much luck suggesting furniture and going by looks instead of pride i geuss i would want something ridiculously over the top grandiose for the pixel art style

t
yeah i tried asking for auric tesla furniture on calamity's page and got ignored not even a no just literally no response after awhile i tried asking for something stupid here so yeah im not having much luck suggesting furniture and going by looks instead of pride i geuss i would want something ridiculously over the top grandiose for the pixel art style
hen how about making your own

there are mod out there that gives you an editable contents life "mod samples" where all kinds of items are present and you can edit those freelee the values, recepies, skins, damage, and many more i even have my own weapon that deals instakill to anyone in a HD design cause i dont like pixelated, just make sure your image files are PNG, just use photoshop to PNG them and add their name to the codes on the example mods, their website even teaches you hwo to edit and make your own
[doublepost=1563856738,1563856447][/doublepost]GOOD DAY GUYS

i have added a new mod to my terraria its dragon bal mod since i think its interesting
but there are few problems regarding the fargo mod where the DBZ wont respond
1) soul of Universe, Soul of Masochist, Soul of Eternity will freeze my character but i can still unequipped them to stop freezing
2) when i open a character with the souls above already equipped these error shows up (look at the pic)

worse case scenario i have to disable the DBZ please guys help me what is the problem

Attachments

• page.jpg
    page.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 1,026
i have added a new mod to my terraria its dragon bal mod since i think its interesting
1) soul of Universe, Soul of Masochist, Soul of Eternity will freeze my character but i can still unequipped them to stop freezing
2) when i open a character with the souls above already equipped these error shows up (look at the pic)

worse case scenario i have to disable the DBZ please guys help me what is the problem

Fargo recently said that the conflict with DBT will be fixed next update

t

there are mod out there that gives you an editable contents life "mod samples" where all kinds of items are present and you can edit those freelee the values, recepies, skins, damage, and many more i even have my own weapon that deals instakill to anyone in a HD design cause i dont like pixelated, just make sure your image files are PNG, just use photoshop to PNG them and add their name to the codes on the example mods, their website even teaches you hwo to edit and make your own

Yea that’s already fixed, update is up on new tmodlaoder

So Fargo, I'm not finding an updated version of the mod on tmodloader for the freeze fix? I've attempted to update tmodloader both the regular tmodloader and the 64x that I use to play? Any ideas on this, not really sure if I am just missing something or its just not showing up. If the download on the home page here is the updated version I can just use that to install it but I am not sure if that one is updated.

Update: nvm I have located the updated tmodloader, have to get it from github derp been using the download off the forums which does not seem to give the 11.2 version

Last edited:
t

i think you need to update the tmodloader and if it still is doing that you probably have to uninstall the DBZ mod

t

thanks i will ask my friends if they can help me (one is a good artist and another is good at coding and stuff like that)

Back
Top Bottom