tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I mean I love the mutant mod because lets all be honest grinding or finding for boss summoning items is so. freaking. slow and boring but with this mod I was so happy

love this mod, but I don't know what you did with the last update,
they made the wall of flesh ridiculously strong, their regenerating tentacles is ABSURD, very frustrating and makes you want to leave the mod, do something about it please, I really adore the mod

I personally want to stick with the pre-april fools update because I'm not fond of losing Duke Fishron EX and Maso mode being renamed to Eternity Mode (here I thought this was part of the joke, it appears it wasn't...)

Hello, wonderfull Mod, but I have this problem, anybody knows how to solve it?
Terraria Screenshot 2020.04.07 - 21.52.35.05.png

Hi. I can't use the mod browser for some reason, so I've been downloading the mods manually. I want to get the soul mod but it just ISN'T there. Please help me

I can't find the link to download fargo's soul mod, only mutant mod. is there a different way to download fargo's soul?

Dear fargo,here's a problem with having Calamity and your fascinating mods, it seems that character would be freezed having Calamity mod on while wearing Terra Force and its upgrades including Soul of Terraria and Soul of Eternity .its quite awkward hoping you guys could solve this problem ,thx alot

Dear fargo,here's a problem with having Calamity and your fascinating mods, it seems that character would be freezed having Calamity mod on while wearing Terra Force and its upgrades including Soul of Terraria and Soul of Eternity .its quite awkward hoping you guys could solve this problem ,thx alot
Problem found,the bug caused by a mod called Localizer,booting the game without this mod on would solve the bug

Hey, Fargo, what is the next mod you intend to add support for in the mod with all the souls?
mod of redemption
Ok figured it out (only by looking at the source code ffs)
it's a 1 in 5 drop chance from Pinky, in masochist mode
I doubt anyone would have figured this out, Fargo next time you add a strange item to a crafting recipe maybe hint where you get the item, atleast in boss checklist
its dropped by every single enemy deviantt sells summons for
Is the name Eternity Mode staying? I don't like the new rename, not that I don't like this mod.
its probably staying. the old name didn't fit well because it implies its stupid hard when its really just expert+

love this mod, but I don't know what you did with the last update,
they made the wall of flesh ridiculously strong, their regenerating tentacles is ABSURD, very frustrating and makes you want to leave the mod, do something about it please, I really adore the mod
he wasn't really changed much recently so I'm not sure whats happening here lol
Please nerf the piranha... I cant even enter jungle because they jump on me from no where...
fixed next update, big bug

The deviant fight after skeltron is ... madness. It is so hard, how the hell are u supposed to beat that? :D I am a summoner and even I can't dodge her attacks enough...

Lunar crystal not drop again. i disable my other mods one by one. but, this time no idea. no drops..
Same problem, galactic globe and lunar crystals only seem to drop once per world for me. Possibly a conflict with Calamity? I know Calamity alters some bosses after you kill the ML once.

Same problem, galactic globe and lunar crystals only seem to drop once per world for me. Possibly a conflict with Calamity? I know Calamity alters some bosses after you kill the ML once.
I read all comment from fargo again. and clearly, he let me know solution.... i didnt read that before. no need to disable mod. Just disable revenge mod and death mod. and kill moon lord.
then, it will drop.

Back
Top Bottom