tModLoader Fargo's Mods

It would seem that all of the throwing items needed for the throwing essence can't be made at all as there is no recipe for the items throwing variety making the throwing essence impossible to get do fix this as it's annoying.

It would seem that all of the throwing items needed for the throwing essence can't be made at all as there is no recipe for the items throwing variety making the throwing essence impossible to get do fix this as it's annoying.
Some Melee items that seem like they should be throwing (like YoYos and Magic Daggers) can be right-clicked to "convert" to a throwing type. Just look at the bottom of each of them and see if it says "Right-click to convert"

Hello, I decided recently to try this mod out (after having used Fargo's Mutant mod for quite some time now) and am just getting to the part in my current playthrough where I'm looking to start accumulating the mats for some enchantments, however the first I'm just now looking at, the Eerie Enchantment, has one of it's mat's listed as "Crimson Sigil", apparently a Sacred Tools (now Shadows of Abaddon) mod item, however there's no repice for it in game and the page for it on the SoA mod is nonexistent. Is this enchantment simply unable to be crafted atm? And if so will that limit what later game essences, souls, etc?

Corollary: I am playing with Thorium, Calamity and Shadows of Abaddon, will I need the Dragon Ball Terraria Mod as well to be able to craft everything in this mod?

thanks, cheers, and stay safe people 🍻

Oh, p.s. - in light of the one of the mats of the Eerie Enchantment being a Crimson Cloak, I've played this game for enough years that playing Traveling Merchant roulette fills me with a distinct sense of ennui, does anyone know of a mod/mods that give easier access to his inventory? thanks

Is it a bug or intentional to be taking 1 damage every 5 seconds after moon lord is killed? The only mods I have that do anything of use is Fargo's I have other mods but those have never done it nor has this happened even if I did have calamity on. Is there a enchanent or combined enchantment that does this?

Is it a bug or intentional to be taking 1 damage every 5 seconds after moon lord is killed? The only mods I have that do anything of use is Fargo's I have other mods but those have never done it nor has this happened even if I did have calamity on. Is there a enchanent or combined enchantment that does this?
Does it only happen at night?
I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, or Moon Lord even, but I noticed a long time ago that at night if it's pitch black and I have no lightsource nearby or Light potions, I'll take some damage every so often. I thought it might be something to do with the night.

Does it only happen at night?
I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, or Moon Lord even, but I noticed a long time ago that at night if it's pitch black and I have no lightsource nearby or Light potions, I'll take some damage every so often. I thought it might be something to do with the night.
That sounds like the companion cube right there but I know it's not that as I have lui afk ultimate buff active and the cube disabled in the config. Also when ever I do take damage it's right as 2 buffs go away and then get reapplied which are the panic necklace and um on e other. I have all the souls right now aside from eternity so soul of terraria the universe dimensions and mutant

That sounds like the companion cube right there but I know it's not that as I have lui afk ultimate buff active and the cube disabled in the config. Also when ever I do take damage it's right as 2 buffs go away and then get reapplied which are the panic necklace and um on e other. I have all the souls right now aside from eternity so soul of terraria the universe dimensions and mutant
I thought the same thing about the Cube, thing is though I never use the Cube for that reason. My usual pet choices are the Black Cat, Baby Eater, or the Bunny. So I thought it was something with Masochist mode only.
Also the Panic necklace usually only activates when you take damage, so it can't be causing it. Maybe something you have equipped is damaging you? I don't know all of what Fargo's has for its accessories.

I thought the same thing about the Cube, thing is though I never use the Cube for that reason. My usual pet choices are the Black Cat, Baby Eater, or the Bunny. So I thought it was something with Masochist mode only.
Well that's why I posted it here as that's the only mod that can do something like this lots of different buffs and debuffs and I haven't seen this in the older versions of mutants

The Tiki enchantment seems to be bugged as I'm not getting the amount of permanent minions I should be. The reduction is inconsistent and changes randomly while I'm playing making me feel like it's unintended.

To clarify, I can still summon temporary minions with the enchantment, but I should have more permanent ones than I'm getting. Without the Tiki enchantment, I can hold 12 minions with my other equipment. However, when I put it back on, it always removes minions until I'm below 12. Most of the time it's a loss of 2 minions, but I've also had it reduced by 3 and once 8 minions.

My equipment is as follows:
Life Bloom Armor(Thorium) +3 minions
Occultist's Essence +1 minion
Force of Spirit
Victide Enchantment
Depth Diver Enchantment
Statis' Blessing(Calamity) +2 minions
Phylactery(Thorium) +1 minion

I also get 5 minions without having any equipment. The single minion slot you start with from the beginning of the game, Calamity's summoner proficiency bonuses currently give me +2 minions, and the "Calamitas Clone" item adding another 2. This plus my equipment should equal 12 total minion slots.

Removing any of my equipment and or the Calamitas Clone item still results in a reduction to what should be my capacity for permanent minions. Also it still happens if I give the exact same equipment to a brand new character and tested it with several different minions.

Last edited:
The Tiki enchantment seems to be bugged as I'm not getting the amount of permanent minions I should be. The reduction is inconsistent and changes randomly while I'm playing making me feel like it's unintended.

To clarify, I can still summon temporary minions with the enchantment, but I should have more permanent ones than I'm getting. Without the Tiki enchantment, I can hold 12 minions with my other equipment. However, it always removes minions until I'm below 12. Most of the time it's a loss of 2 minions, but I've also had it reduced by 3 and once 8 minions.

Force of Spirit
Victide Enchantment
Depth Diver Enchantment

I also get 5 minions without having any equipment. The single minion slot you start with from the beginning of the game, Calamity's summoner proficiency bonuses currently give me +2 minions, and the "Calamitas Clone" item adding another 2. This plus my equipment should equal 12 total minion slots.

Removing any of my equipment and or the Calamitas Clone item still results in a reduction to what should be my capacity for permanent minions. Also it still happens if I give the exact same equipment to a brand new character and tested it with several different minions.
I'm not quite sure if I'm reading it right but if I am the tiki enchantment doesn't give the extra minions from the armor set so if you aren't using the tiki set chances are that's why. If there is something else I don't know I don't really use minions to much

I'm not quite sure if I'm reading it right but if I am the tiki enchantment doesn't give the extra minions from the armor set so if you aren't using the tiki set chances are that's why. If there is something else I don't know I don't really use minions to much

I know that and I didn't add that to the minion count I made. I would have said 15 minion slots if I thought the Tiki enchantment gave an extra 3 like the armor set does. However, with the setup I have, the Tiki enchantment should allow 12 minions to stick around and it's always lower than that by an inconsistent amount.

I only opened
Fargo's Mutant
Fargo's Soul

[15:17:40] [18/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading FargowiltasSouls
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.RecipeException: A recipe without any result has been added.
於 Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddRecipe()
於 FargowiltasSouls.Fargowiltas.AddRecipes() 於 FargowiltasSouls\Fargowiltas.cs: 行 835
於 Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()
於 Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes()
於 Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.SetupRecipes(CancellationToken token)
於 Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
於 Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

May I suggest adding a toggle option for boss swarm? Like for people with very low spec computers, in options you could toggle how many bosses you want to fight at the same time in the swarms like only fighting 5 or 3 instead of 10 at the same time, I would say even fighting one at a time for people with a very potato-ish pc like mine, that would make the energizers possible to get for people like me (Spawning the swarns makes my computer implode with one FPS).

Also for a reason it appears that the boss weapons (the ones with 10% added by the mod) aren't dropping, is it a bug of the version, my pc or something?

Well that would be about everything I would love if you could make that little change.
Thank you!

May I suggest adding a toggle option for boss swarm? Like for people with very low spec computers, in options you could toggle how many bosses you want to fight at the same time in the swarms like only fighting 5 or 3 instead of 10 at the same time, I would say even fighting one at a time for people with a very potato-ish pc like mine, that would make the energizers possible to get for people like me (Spawning the swarns makes my computer implode with one FPS).

Also for a reason it appears that the boss weapons (the ones with 10% added by the mod) aren't dropping, is it a bug of the version, my pc or something?

Well that would be about everything I would love if you could make that little change.
Thank you!
The swarms would be to easy to beat if it was 1 at a time. Also if you drop fps in terraria turn on subtle frames it makes the game slower but you can Dodge and play easier

im new and i just want to ask why soul of dimensions has an untoggle-able ability to make monsters not spawn. i understand this is an aspect of the world shaper soul but i dont know how to turn it off

I updated recently and have been experiencing a problem where I can't turn off the air walkers with the Supersonic Soul and the Thorium Mod.

To clarify, I can still summon temporary minions with the enchantment, but I should have more permanent ones than I'm getting. Without the Tiki enchantment, I can hold 12 minions with my other equipment. However, when I put it back on, it always removes minions until I'm below 12. Most of the time it's a loss of 2 minions, but I've also had it reduced by 3 and once 8 minions.

Force of Spirit
Victide Enchantment
Depth Diver Enchantment

Tiki enchant is pretty whack and will be fixed up soon
im new and i just want to ask why soul of dimensions has an untoggle-able ability to make monsters not spawn. i understand this is an aspect of the world shaper soul but i dont know how to turn it off
You turn it off in the ModConfig, also its set to default off in the newest update

Back
Top Bottom