tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So, I'm not sure if anyone else has encountered this glitch yet, but the Occultist's Essense is a bit... broken. When using Recipe Browser, the Meteor Head Staff from the Thorium mod doesn't show up at all, and when checking with the Guide NPC, it only shows the Starfish Wand an the Hatchling Staff. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but I assume it is.
Here are some screenshots for proof:
UH 2.PNG
UH.PNG

So, I'm not sure if anyone else has encountered this glitch yet, but the Occultist's Essense is a bit... broken. When using Recipe Browser, the Meteor Head Staff from the Thorium mod doesn't show up at all, and when checking with the Guide NPC, it only shows the Starfish Wand an the Hatchling Staff. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but I assume it is.
Here are some screenshots for proof: View attachment 156051 View attachment 156052
not fargo's fault , it's recipe browser's fault

Here are some screenshots for proof: View attachment 156051 View attachment 156052
pretty sure i fixed that unless my sources have failed so make sure latest update

Thorium mod has a new boss, the Buried Champion for the Marble Biome. Ancient Blade is the summoning item that needs to be added to the shop.

Also, Pandora's Box should only summon bosses that are allowed in the world at that time. I just used one in a PreHardMode world, and it attempted to summon Plantera. Nothing happened, of course, except a great deal of lag for a few seconds. I checked the map, but she didn't appear at all.

Back
Top Bottom