tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Heyyy-lo, I posted this screen in the Tremor thread as well since I updated that and this at the same time last night and am not sure which is causing it (or even IF either of them are causing it...maybe I just have TOO many NPC's?)
Anyway, as said, I reported it to them thinking it might be the hunger icon getting in the way, but in the screen, what I'm trying to show is that the Mutant's portrait is invisible until I click on it down there. There don't seem to be any more of these invisible NPC portraits that I can actually click on, even though at least one other is completely missing (the Demon Painter from LoT3). All NPC's ARE present in my world -- there are just invisible portraits.
Anyway, just thought I'd report it here in the off chance it has something to do with your mod, since Tremor and this are the only things that changed.

Attachments

• Tremor.jpg
    Tremor.jpg
    460.5 KB · Views: 741
Last edited:
Heyyy-lo, I posted this screen in the Tremor thread as well since I updated that and this at the same time last night and am not sure which is causing it (or even IF either of them are causing it...maybe I just have TOO many NPC's?)
Anyway, as said, I reported it to them thinking it might be the hunger icon getting in the way, but in the screen, what I'm trying to show is that the Mutant's portrait is invisible until I click on it down there. There don't seem to be any more of these invisible NPC portraits that I can actually click on, even though at least one other is completely missing (the Demon Painter from LoT3). All NPC's ARE present in my world -- there are just invisible portraits.
Anyway, just thought I'd report it here in the off chance it has something to do with your mod, since Tremor and this are the only things that changed.

It's probably because of the hunger icon, if that's the case, tremor team told me that in a later update, the hunger icon is going to be moved.

Hope this helps!

Only thorium has special recipes and it's for basically every soul and essence

Works fine for me .. but I'll look again any specific soul or something?
I know definitely for the damaging ones (except the magic one due to already having crafted it before updating (the version I had before updating didn't have the WoF summon purchase)) and don't know about the other ones because I had already crafted them also.

Have you tried checking the Guide to make sure you have the right items? A lot of the recipes changed with the update

Have you tried checking the Guide to make sure you have the right items? A lot of the recipes changed with the update
I am 100% sure I have the correct items.
Luckily cheat sheet is available to do a quick swap of items. Souls for items in trash.

I just had the abomination glitch. But he dident disappear, he turned into a lizard mob.

*Edit, he turned into the abomination from thorium.

yo I have a suggestion. boss tokens. what they do are like grab bags, but they drop every single item that drops from that boss. say, there would be a duke fishron token. if you right click it you would get every item (exept the expert one that would be too op) like a treasure bag exept everything has a 100% drop rate. there could even be a new npc that sells these tokens, and he would sell them after you beat that certain boss

yo I have a suggestion. boss tokens. what they do are like grab bags, but they drop every single item that drops from that boss. say, there would be a duke fishron token. if you right click it you would get every item (exept the expert one that would be too op) like a treasure bag exept everything has a 100% drop rate. there could even be a new npc that sells these tokens, and he would sell them after you beat that certain boss
Bit too OP, maybe the token is a rare drop? The NPC wouldn't work, though.

I just had the abomination glitch. But he dident disappear, he turned into a lizard mob.

*Edit, he turned into the abomination from thorium.

I also experienced this, right when I logged in. Had no idea why Thorium's abomination spawned inside my base. It was morning, and I haven't yet had a blood moon in this world.

Back
Top Bottom