tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So no idea what's causing this issue but your mod is having some kind of weird issue where it changes the background of my purity biome, shuts off all music there and underground, and causes a small strip of land near the entrance to hell to play the Crystilium biome theme. Literally no idea how, why, or what's causing it to do that. I don't even have that mod installed!

i have run into a bug with just this mod going i cant equip some souls for some reason even if there is an open spot right clicking and dragging them to the open slots (to equip or vanity) it will not go this has happened to some of the souls but idk what is causing this and if there is a way to fix it when they do go in they work fine

i have run into a bug with just this mod going i cant equip some souls for some reason even if there is an open spot right clicking and dragging them to the open slots (to equip or vanity) it will not go this has happened to some of the souls but idk what is causing this and if there is a way to fix it when they do go in they work fine
You can only have one utility and one, ah, like, fighting soul equipped at a time.

UPDATE v 0.9.5.4
-Abominationn despawn fixed. He is now the Abominationn with 2 Ns!! (he could have a name change but I thought Abomination was too good)
-added Slime King's Slasher as the new King Slime boss weapon (much weaker)
-old Slime Slinging Slasher is now upgraded version in early hard mode
-nerfed Flesh Hand
-Crucible works as an Alchemy Station correctly

I had the Slime Slinging Slasher before the update and now I have a op sword to help defeat the WoF and the early HM mobs without much effort.But I think it might be to strong.

Last edited:
The Fleshy Doll work with in a corrupted world with Tremor 1.3? Because I can't buy the fleshy doll with the vodoo doll for the Wall of Shadows in my inventory :C

UPDATE v 0.9.5.5
-added summon items for Thorium's Abyssion and Calamity's Leviathan
-mutant sells supreme calamitas summon
-added Spirit bool support
-nerfed Slime Slinging Slasher and Flesh Hand
-the Lumber Jaxe wood drop effect works for sure
-fixed betsy summon too early

another small one perhaps a bigger one soon

Back
Top Bottom