tModLoader Fargo's Mods

fargo its possible to make the cooldown tooltip size for fossil enchantment a little more smaller like.... the rest of all the tooltips in terraria becasue its too big.

Edit: and also being revived makes both the fossil enchantment and the pylactery activated at the same time.
If you mean the buff then yes it will be smaller

Hey, so the Bee Enchantment is hellishly broken. Wear it and summon a hornet of your own and you fire out thorns from your body at such a rate you basically gib anything and everything. This was in multiplayer, have not tested in single. Fantastic mod by the way, thanks for the hard work.

Quick question, i read what the mod gives, but do i need to make a new world?
no....well the fossil enchantment requires a painting to make it, something like secret of sands so if you cant get the painting on your dungeon, you may need another world.

Im still on PH mode so I still not know if the rest of enchantments require another painting.

no....well the fossil enchantment requires a painting to make it, something like secret of sands so if you cant get the painting on your dungeon, you may need another world.

Im still on PH mode so I still not know if the rest of enchantments require another painting.
All the paintings required for the enchantments are bought from the painter, The fossil armors is a desert painting, jungle armor is jungle painting. and the respective evils have paintings that have to be bought in their respective biomes. i build houses far enough above the biomes to get them. and there's even a snow painting required for the frost armor.

Edit: i would say that you would need another world for the evil biome not in your world but with the mods i have it was easy just to make a corruption biome in my world. specifically, the skyblock mod makes it really easy.

Problem: When I use the mythril enchantment with high fire rate weapons, they don't seem to shoot. This is mostly a problem since I now have soul of Terraria, and would like to use more powerful weapons such as the minigun or sdfmg, which are both from calamity.
EDIT: I also can't equip sharpshooters soul.

Any solutions?

Last edited:
Is there a way to remove modded items from souls recipes? I'm playing with calamity and other mods and a lot of better things are used to make the souls making they very costly with no reason why

I've been meaning to ask. is there supposed to be an empty space between the lunar portal staff and Yharon's kindle staff?
oh no what mods installed out of thorium calamity and bluemagic
Problem: When I use the mythril enchantment with high fire rate weapons, they don't seem to shoot. This is mostly a problem since I now have soul of Terraria, and would like to use more powerful weapons such as the minigun or sdfmg, which are both from calamity.
EDIT: I also can't equip sharpshooters soul.

Any solutions?
all I can say is Rip fast firing weapons
you probably cant equip it because you have another soul on
Is there a way to remove modded items from souls recipes? I'm playing with calamity and other mods and a lot of better things are used to make the souls making they very costly with no reason why
nope, effects will be added tho

all I can say is Rip fast firing weapons
you probably cant equip it because you have another soul on

nope, effects will be added tho
I've tried switching out the souls, and even if I have no souls equipped, I still can't use sharpshooters soul.

welp... killed king slime, got beast master,used pandoras box at night... ZOMBIE HAS AWOKEN ZOMBIE HAS AWOKEN ZOMBIE HAS AWOKEN ZOMBIE HAS AWOKEN me: WTH IS GOING ON!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Here's my mos list besides thorium, calamity, and bluemagic.
Infinity
Joost
spirit
Cosmetic mod
boss expertise (wasn't enabled when i first encountered the missing item bug after thorium updated.)
imksushi
tremor
experience and class
cheat sheet
item check list
WMITF
Boss checklist
Wing slot
Skyblock
Sacred tools
YABHB
Expeditions base and content
WMI.

How do you get the mutant's grab bag?
Also, if the bag is just pre-hard mode summons, couldn't you do a hard mode version of it?

Last edited:
NEW UPDATE - v .11.0 - The Great PlaceHolder Update of 2017
-Added the Overloader, Swarm Crown, Eyemalgamtion, Overstuffed Larva, Skull Chain Necklace, and Truffle Worm Clump
-Added instant summons for Golem, Fishron, Moon Lord
-Added Bake Sale, Portable Sundial, Battle Cry, Super Rod Attachment, Infinity Relic
-Added a toggle list for many effects on the souls - shoutout to @homo weirdus
-Added Beyond the Forgotten Ages support and more Bluemagics
-Most Mutant shop prices increased
-Inferno effect actually works
-Adamantite enchantment effect is now a more even spread
-Vortex, Shroomite, Mythril, Orichalcum Enchantment and Soul of Terraria nerfed
-Present slimes appear less
-Bunch of typos and other small fixes

A few small updates and 1 big one remain before the mod reaches v 1.0 and I'm done for many months

Get all those fixes and suggestions in soon ;)

NEW UPDATE - v .11.0 - The Great PlaceHolder Update of 2017
-Added the Overloader, Swarm Crown, Eyemalgamtion, Overstuffed Larva, Skull Chain Necklace, and Truffle Worm Clump
-Added instant summons for Golem, Fishron, Moon Lord
-Added Bake Sale, Portable Sundial, Battle Cry, Super Rod Attachment, Infinity Relic
-Added a toggle list for many effects on the souls - shoutout to @homo weirdus
-Added Beyond the Forgotten Ages support and more Bluemagics
-Most Mutant shop prices increased
-Inferno effect actually works
-Adamantite enchantment effect is now a more even spread
-Vortex, Shroomite, Mythril, Orichalcum Enchantment and Soul of Terraria nerfed
-Present slimes appear less
-Bunch of typos and other small fixes

A few small updates and 1 big one remain before the mod reaches v 1.0 and I'm done for many months

Get all those fixes and suggestions in soon ;)

What does Overloader do? :D
And i'll be honest, when i read "summons several" i expected around 5, maximum 10 bosses :D

Back
Top Bottom