tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I cant use certain Calamity weapons with the soul of Terraria because the increase use speed feature decreases the use time to 0 so you don't fire anything, you just hear the firing sound. I know I can toggle the use time off but its kind of a shame considering it near doubles my DPS and it is a very important part of my build, the weapons in question are the SDFMG and the Minigun (both having very high use time) i can only imagine that the other super fire rate weapons from calamity that come after these will also run into the same problem. Now for the SDFMG the +30% use time of the soul of Terraria is to much but the +20% use time of the mythril enchantment seems to still work just fine. This is not the case with the Minigun however which is an annoyance. I recommend that you replace the increase use time with damage equivalent to the amount of extra DPS you get from the increase fire rate to prevent this from being an issue. Seeing as Calamity is a Major part of this mod I would recommend looking into it.
Just a note on the Instavator. The background it uses are regular stone walls, walls that can be corrupted by the crimson. Not sure if you guys intended it to work this way or not but just thought I should inform you
I don't know if anything will change, but the item that gives you infinite mana and ammo, seems like it's a little bit too easy to get (for what it does, infinite mana is op). Maybe you could do they same thing you did with the souls (you used thorium and calamity), but then with the Infinity mod?
http://prntscr.com/g4l2iq Is this suposed to happen?
all of these have things coming to fix/ are good ideas
[doublepost=1501975175,1501975142][/doublepost]
Noting this, when I faced the clusterfuk of King Slimes, I found my summons booking it. Is there an way this?
not sure about this one o.o
[doublepost=1501975260][/doublepost]
Wasn't there an item in this mod that increased the spawn rate by 10x? I can't find it in game. :(
Battle Cry
[doublepost=1501975289][/doublepost]
Fargowilta, the life steal/healing on enemy hits from the soul of terraria (all the enchantments combined) should be nerfed, I'm just about invincible as long as I'm dealing damage to an enemy (almost always during a boss fight.)
its been nerfed 4 times, 5th incoming
[doublepost=1501975365][/doublepost]
Hello! The Fargo npc is bugged for me. He only show a few summon items. Even if I kill the other bosses he doesn't show the boss summon items. This happened with the lastest update. I've tried to reinstall the mod but it doesnt help.
if you have tremor, unsintall it, if not, no idea

all of these have things coming to fix/ are good ideas
[doublepost=1501975175,1501975142][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1501975260][/doublepost]
Battle Cry
[doublepost=1501975289][/doublepost]
its been nerfed 4 times, 5th incoming
[doublepost=1501975365][/doublepost]
if you have tremor, unsintall it, if not, no idea
The only option to fix the Mutant is by unnistalling Tremor? I play with both of them for a while, unnistalling it would be awful ;-;

The only option to fix the Mutant is by unnistalling Tremor? I play with both of them for a while, unnistalling it would be awful ;-;

I'd strongly suggest you accustom yourself to the idea that, yes, you will need to get rid of Tremor. It is known to be rather buggy, and is all but abandoned by the developers -- who have moved on to new mods, typically citing "quality over quantity" as part of the goal of their new work.

Even if you don't want to, expect to lose it some time in the not too distant future.

I'd strongly suggest you accustom yourself to the idea that, yes, you will need to get rid of Tremor. It is known to be rather buggy, and is all but abandoned by the developers -- who have moved on to new mods, typically citing "quality over quantity" as part of the goal of their new work.

Even if you don't want to, expect to lose it some time in the not too distant future.

I will check what I do and what I do not use from it, and consider unnistalling it then.
I never thought about Tremor had been abandoned, now a lot of pieces in my head had come together hahahahaha.
Thanks for the advices

Well, I tested it out with some stuff.
Cheese - Agents of Doom/Dread (Book it)
RPG Class Mod - Summoner Crystal (Book it)
Your Mod - Bee Enchantment Hornets (Doesn't book it)

Also, if it's okay, could you add an Summon weapon using the Pre-Hardmode bosses all together?
Rod of 6 Maidens
"It hums with an innocent lullaby"
Summon Weapon (Think the Prehistoric Staff)
Sold by the Mutant for 90 Gold after defeating King Slime, Eye of Cthuhlu, Brain of Cthuhlu, Eater of Worlds, Queen Bee, and Skeletron
Has an one in 6 chance of summoning an smaller vanilla boss as an summon.
King Slime, Eye of Cthuhlu, and Eater of Worlds - Melee Summon
Brain of Cthuhlu, Queen Bee, and Skeletron - Range Summon

The supersonic soul makes me go ridiculously fast (about 5000mph and I was still accelerating as I bump into the edges of the map). Is this a bug?

EDIT: I found out you can toggle the super speed. However, I still think the boost is a little too ridiculous. It should not make you fly across a large map in seconds but instead give you a max speed of 200mph or something close to that.

Last edited:
Well, I tested it out with some stuff.
Cheese - Agents of Doom/Dread (Book it)
RPG Class Mod - Summoner Crystal (Book it)
Your Mod - Bee Enchantment Hornets (Doesn't book it)

Also, if it's okay, could you add an Summon weapon using the Pre-Hardmode bosses all together?
Rod of 6 Maidens
"It hums with an innocent lullaby"
Summon Weapon (Think the Prehistoric Staff)
Sold by the Mutant for 90 Gold after defeating King Slime, Eye of Cthuhlu, Brain of Cthuhlu, Eater of Worlds, Queen Bee, and Skeletron
Has an one in 6 chance of summoning an smaller vanilla boss as an summon.
King Slime, Eye of Cthuhlu, and Eater of Worlds - Melee Summon
Brain of Cthuhlu, Queen Bee, and Skeletron - Range Summon

I think it would be better if the summon cycled through the bosses.

So I upgraded the Adamantite Enchantment to the Force of Earth and I still get randomly Death Lazer'd for like 4k damage while using magic weapons. Usually when its fast use items, mods or not.

The Force also causes the little ice crash sound, like when you break an ice block, to play constantly while you wear the item at times. Just constantly, while moving, standing still, doing absolutely nothing, etc.

Hello! The Fargo npc is bugged for me. He only show a few summon items. Even if I kill the other bosses he doesn't show the boss summon items. This happened with the lastest update. I've tried to reinstall the mod but it doesnt help.
I don't seem to have this issue, maybe not yet. Can I say this mod is still compatible with Tremor? Or are there other common issues?
(I'm playing MP with a previous version of Tremor because the latest is broken.)

Another bug relating to the supersonic soul: My player sensors still see me as if I still have super speed active even though it is actually disabled, only when the soul is removed it goes back to normal. This was on a multiplayer server

EDIT: This is indeed a multiplayer bug as everything worked A-Okay in singleplayer

Last edited:
Found a bug ( or just bad feature, not sure ) with the Force of Cosmos. It decreases base crit chance to 5% for all weapons, but only ranged weapons can increase it. That makes it pretty bad if you're not playing ranged. So you should make it so only ranged weapons get their crit decreased and increase crit, or make all weapons increase crit.

So, I made the Soul of Terraria pretty early, and tbh its really broken and prefer to use it only when farming stuff, but I found a weird bug:

Whenever I use an Unreal S.D.M.G with the Soul of Terraria equipped, no shots go off, and instead I get a bunch of the green numbers, implying I'm getting healed. So, using the Soul of Terraria with this wep renders it useless. Not that I intend in using this Soul that much till I finish everything but, could you please fix this? I can give you a screenshot of everything I have if you want me to, cause its pretty funny messing around with this thing

So, I made the Soul of Terraria pretty early, and tbh its really broken and prefer to use it only when farming stuff, but I found a weird bug:

Whenever I use an Unreal S.D.M.G with the Soul of Terraria equipped, no shots go off, and instead I get a bunch of the green numbers, implying I'm getting healed. So, using the Soul of Terraria with this wep renders it useless. Not that I intend in using this Soul that much till I finish everything but, could you please fix this? I can give you a screenshot of everything I have if you want me to, cause its pretty funny messing around with this thing
if you would have read the page you would have seen he's working on it. the post he says that in is literally on this page. sorry if i come off as rude. its just best to read at least the latest few pages incase there's info about your problem there.

if you would have read the page you would have seen he's working on it. the post he says that in is literally on this page. sorry if i come off as rude. its just best to read at least the latest few pages incase there's info about your problem there.
Don't worry about being rude, I understand my mistake. I did read a bit, but I guess I just missed MegaMotorMan's post. My bad! :confused:

You may want to nerf the slimy slinger sword or make it harder to get because I got it right before wall of flesh but used it all the way to kill the moon lord lol its kinda op

So I just crafted the Guardian Angel's Soul and I can't equip it. It just sits in my inventory and won't equip if right clicked or moved onto the slot.

Uh, is the Adamantite enchantment meant to murder you?

Took me a while to figure out what was causing it but while causing damage to any enemy or bosses, while using it, a random death ray will hit me for about 95% of my health. Very irritating. Also using Thorium and Calamity if that matters.

EDIT: Also a way to convert blood samples to true shadow scales or something? My friend is trying to make a Summoner Essense and can't since it requires items outside our crimson world. We try to keep our playthroughs contained within the world we started them in.

I have had that same issue. I get a message that says 'Arti was murdered by Laser Ray.' I've had the Pandora's Tome do it the most often, but it seems to occur with ANY magic weapon. Kinda makes the Adamantite Enchantment too risky to use, considering you could be mid-fight with a hard boss and get wiped out by your own magic weapon.

Back
Top Bottom