tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Regarding a post I made earlier where I stated that that the Stone Walls are corruptible, I was wrong. Turns out, they do change color according to their biome (Crimson, Corruption, or Hollow) but cannot physically spread it from the information I found

Also, if it's okay, could you add an Summon weapon using the Pre-Hardmode bosses all together?
Rod of 6 Maidens
"It hums with an innocent lullaby"
Summon Weapon (Think the Prehistoric Staff)
Sold by the Mutant for 90 Gold after defeating King Slime, Eye of Cthuhlu, Brain of Cthuhlu, Eater of Worlds, Queen Bee, and Skeletron
Has an one in 6 chance of summoning an smaller vanilla boss as an summon.
King Slime, Eye of Cthuhlu, and Eater of Worlds - Melee Summon
Brain of Cthuhlu, Queen Bee, and Skeletron - Range Summon

That sounds cute:passionate:
extra points for the Zelda: four swords adventure flashbacks

By the way, considering that the Brain already has a summon crafted with its trophy, wouldn't it make more sense to combine in the crafting all of the trophies at a Demon altar? It makes the thing more difficult to acquire since you have to farm for all the Pre-Hardmode trophies

That sounds cute:passionate:
extra points for the Zelda: four swords adventure flashbacks

By the way, considering that the Brain already has a summon crafted with its trophy, wouldn't it make more sense to combine in the crafting all of the trophies at a Demon altar? It makes the thing more difficult to acquire since you have to farm for all the Pre-Hardmode trophies

Sure. That can happen...
However, I would had loved it to have it be going out of your way to face both the Brain and Eater within the same world.

Sure. That can happen...
However, I would had loved it to have it be going out of your way to face both the Brain and Eater within the same world.
I have said using ALL the Pre-HM trophies, going to multiple worlds to get both the Eater and the Brain trophies can still be a thing

This mod won't work for me no matter I do. The accessories and etc work. But the mutant npc doesn't. I got this mod just for the mutant, but it doesn't even work. It only sells The Suspicious Looking Eye, the Slime Crown, Pandora's Box, Overloader, Strider's Tear, and Cryo Key. I've beaten other bosses but I still can't buy other summons.

The Mutant only sells The Suspicious Looking Eye, the Slime Crown, Pandora's Box, Overloader, Strider's Tear, and Cryo Key. I've beaten other bosses but I still can't buy other summons.
I have had this glitch as well! I don't know why, but when I updated some of my mods, that's when I got this error...

So I just crafted the Guardian Angel's Soul and I can't equip it. It just sits in my inventory and won't equip if right clicked or moved onto the slot.
probably you have another class soul on?
[doublepost=1502376566,1502376541][/doublepost]this mutant bug has never happened to me so I dont know what to tell you people lol

I even tried reinstalling the mod. Still nothing. Just killed the Destroyer and there is no mechanical worm in the shop.

Destroyed the Wall of Flesh as well, via guide doll in the lava. Nothing.

Last edited:
The best way to figure out what the mod in question thats causing this problem might be if people all list their mods. at least the ones that have a great effect on the game.

this mutant bug has never happened to me so I dont know what to tell you people lol
I actually found out what is causing the glitch: The most recent version of the Tremor Mod Remastered seems to be causing issues with the Mutant...
I simply downgraded the Tremor Mod, and now the Mutant is fine now!

probably you have another class soul on?

Nope. It was the first soul I crafted. I eventually made a Trawler's soul later and it worked fine. The Guardian Angel soul appears to be bugged for some reason. I'm not sure what the problem is. It says it is equippable, but it's like it doesn't have any inventory slot type associated with it.

Edit: Okay, I figured out why. I didn't realize souls don't stack with essences. I had the Apprentice's essence equipped, and when I managed to equip the Trawler's soul I thought it was a bag with the Guardian Angel's soul. I guess. Is this supposed to be the case?

Last edited:
What happens if you fuse the souls of universe and,soul of terraria and soul of dimensions?? will be like ''Soul of Universe God''??? i only post an idea
hope you like it fargo and people

can you make boss summon for the new vinewrath bane from the spirit mod called bramble tooth obtainable from mutant?
Also the spirit mod tide event summon ''Black pearl'' is not sold by the abomination.

Back
Top Bottom