tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So I've finally crafted the soul of terarria, and the effects are especially extravagant... Is there any possibility that the visibility of all the pets, rings of fire, etc could be hidden? The accessory is very useful but I don't think all the extra visuals are always necessary. (not that I know anything about modding, just a suggestion)
theres an option that will help you bring the option to toggle off these visuals on the controls menu.

I've been wodnering, would it be possible to make some of your items placeables (the enchantments and Soul of the Universe/Terraria/Dimesnions mainly)

Also, for Thorium, It doesn't seem right not to have Healer and Bard essences, right?

Last edited:
I've been wodnering, would it be possible to make some of your items placeables (the enchantments and Soul of the Universe/Terraria/Dimesnions mainly)

Also, for Thorium, It doesn't seem right not to have Healer and Bard essences, right?
i believe the initial problem with those essences is that there... wasn't enough items for those classes to make both the essences and the Souls? but i also believe that Fargo might be working on that as well. as for the placable items... dunno.

I don't know if this is reported already, but the Mutant only has the Hardmode shop open. He won't let me cycle his shop, and I only beat King Slime. I have the latest tModloader, and I can't find any new updates on the mod browser.
I didn't have any problems yesterday playing on a post-Moon Lord world with a different mod list.

EDIT: Reloading the world fixed the issue.

Screenshot (9).png

Fargo's Mutant Mod
Calamity
WMITF
Cheat Sheet
Recipe Browser
Prefixes for Enemies
Where's My Items
Alchemist NPC
Reduced Grinding
Wing Slot
Vein Miner
WeaponOut Lite
Auto Trash
Infinity - Endless Items
Dark-Assassin's Mod Library
Player Health and Mana Bar
Reforge Armor
Boss Checklist
ItemStats+
Tree Cut Time
ImkSushi's Mod
ImkSushi's Death Counters Mod
Wood Armor Bonuses
Banner Bonanza
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
WorldGen Previewer
MoreAccessories+
Stack Increase
Boxinator

I don't know if this is reported already, but the Mutant only has the Hardmode shop open. He won't let me cycle his shop, and I only beat King Slime. I have the latest tModloader, and I can't find any new updates on the mod browser.
I didn't have any problems yesterday playing on a post-Moon Lord world with a different mod list.

EDIT: Reloading the world fixed the issue.

View attachment 200459
Fargo's Mutant Mod
Calamity
WMITF
Cheat Sheet
Recipe Browser
Prefixes for Enemies
Where's My Items
Alchemist NPC
Reduced Grinding
Wing Slot
Vein Miner
WeaponOut Lite
Auto Trash
Infinity - Endless Items
Dark-Assassin's Mod Library
Player Health and Mana Bar
Reforge Armor
Boss Checklist
ItemStats+
Tree Cut Time
ImkSushi's Mod
ImkSushi's Death Counters Mod
Wood Armor Bonuses
Banner Bonanza
WorldGen Previewer
MoreAccessories+
Stack Increase
Boxinator
strangeee, either way should not happen next update

Hi, been playing a bunch of mods, this included, for a bit, and ran into what I think is a bug?
upload_2018-5-16_10-1-57.png

Can't craft the dang occultist's essence. Even tried it in the storage computer (which was showing the sentry rods twice each for some reason) and no dice. Restart up to Steam client didn't fix the issue. Hatchling Staff wasn't something the computer claimed the recipe needed, but it didn't work there either so.....

upload_2018-5-16_10-9-23.png

Craft button isn't grayed out, but clicking on it plays the sound and yet doesn't craft the item.

Usual specs:
Win7 64x
16 GB RAM
Latest version of everything as far as I'm aware

Mod list:
Calamity
Simple Autochests
Cheat Sheet
Banner Checklist
Boss Checklist
Dual Wielding
Wing Slot
Summoners Association
JPANs Bags of Holding
Magic Fertilizer
Lunar Deconstructor
Reduced Grinding
Fargo's Mutant Mod (ayyy)
Chad's Furniture
Crystilium
Pumpking's Mod
Spirit
Recipe Browser
Infinity
Magic Storage
Thorium

Great mod, but need's more documentation.
main post is being redone very soon after the next update
[doublepost=1526531953,1526531812][/doublepost]
Hi, been playing a bunch of mods, this included, for a bit, and ran into what I think is a bug?
View attachment 200720

Can't craft the dang occultist's essence. Even tried it in the storage computer (which was showing the sentry rods twice each for some reason) and no dice. Restart up to Steam client didn't fix the issue. Hatchling Staff wasn't something the computer claimed the recipe needed, but it didn't work there either so.....

View attachment 200721

Craft button isn't grayed out, but clicking on it plays the sound and yet doesn't craft the item.

Usual specs:
Win7 64x
16 GB RAM

Mod list:
Calamity
Simple Autochests
Cheat Sheet
Banner Checklist
Boss Checklist
Dual Wielding
Wing Slot
Summoners Association
JPANs Bags of Holding
Magic Fertilizer
Lunar Deconstructor
Reduced Grinding
Chad's Furniture
Crystilium
Pumpking's Mod
Spirit
Recipe Browser
Infinity
Magic Storage
Thorium
not sure, works for me.. I will change the recipe soon tho, maybe those 2 sentry things mess up sometimes

I think the Crimson enchantment needs a nerf. Increased heart rate drops are nice, but the thing is absolutely broken with statues and heartreach/cadence potions. I think you should change it so it doesn't work with statues. The hearts are enough to tank prehardmode Revengeance Leviathan from Calamity mod with enough statues. Probably death mode, too, but that wasn't around when I tested it before.

Also, the elemental quiver (instead of magic quiver and daedalus emblem) and nanotech should be added to the recipes for the sharpshooter's and olympian's souls to fit in with the elemental gauntlet and the ethereal talisman with Calamity enabled. The Rampart of the deities might also fit into the colossus soul instead of paladin's shield+frozen turtle shell+star veil.

View attachment 200720

View attachment 200721

Usual specs:
Win7 64x
16 GB RAM

Mod list:
Calamity
Simple Autochests
Cheat Sheet
Banner Checklist
Boss Checklist
Dual Wielding
Wing Slot
Summoners Association
JPANs Bags of Holding
Magic Fertilizer
Lunar Deconstructor
Reduced Grinding
Chad's Furniture
Crystilium
Pumpking's Mod
Spirit
Recipe Browser
Infinity
Magic Storage
Thorium
I can confirm that this happens not only with the Occultist's Essence, but with the Conjurist's Soul as well. My only major content mod that's active at the moment is Sacred Tools, so I'm basically using the vanilla-only recipes for crafting the two items in question.

My Mod List:
Sacred Tools
Vein Miner
Wing Slot
HERO's Mod
Loot Bags
Alchemist NPC
Fargo's Mutant Mod
Luiafk
Recipe Browser
Boss Checklist
imkSushi (with Old Recipes addon)
Colored Damage Types
Max Stack Plus
Helpful NPCs
Magic Storage
Which Mod Is This From?

Hi, so I've been experiencing a weird thing I was wondering if anyone else had. After equipping the soul of dimensions, I'm getting no enemies spawning at all. Taking it off, spawns go back to normal. Does anyone know if this is a bug or an intended effect, or if it can be disabled without unequipping the soul? Thanks

Hi, so I've been experiencing a weird thing I was wondering if anyone else had. After equipping the soul of dimensions, I'm getting no enemies spawning at all. Taking it off, spawns go back to normal. Does anyone know if this is a bug or an intended effect, or if it can be disabled without unequipping the soul? Thanks
I'm pretty sure this feature is enabled/disabled by the visibility of the accessory. It comes from the world shaper soul. Turning visibility on/off also changes whether you consume blocks or not I'm pretty sure.

On the subject of compatibility :

I've seen the problem mentioned a few times, but there is a conflict with the stack increase in this mod, and the max stack of other mods. I've tested the "elements" from The Split and the "matters" from Universe of Swords both stuck at 99 max with Fargo enabled.
I don't know where's the problem from but disabling Fargo allows the stacking of those objects to go over 99 again, so I decided to try my luck here.

Do you know if anything could be done about it ?
If you don't have the time, I could take a look, but I don't think that's how things work :)

Anyway thanks for this mod, it's a nice addition the have in a modded playthrough.

Back
Top Bottom