tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hello,
I believe I have found a bug, unless I'm doing something wrong. Apparently setting "gold coins on hit" to off in the toggle menu doesn't work. I'd like to have the 30% extra damage but without the extra coin drops, since it lags when picking a bunch of them up.
try turning off the effect, then reloading the character with it off?
I had the same issue with another effect, so see if that helps.

Last edited:
alright i hope this hasn't been said yet, didn't see it soon and not about to see through 141 pages but the Shinobi Infiltrator enchantment seems to be causing some problems with certain bosses and mounts, some of wich even from thorium, basically at least some stationary bosses seem to "run away" upwards until the glitch out of the map if they have an incasing for no reason other than having that equiped and mounts just kinda move mostly forward but sometimes down for no reason and making the lightning go all wack, also keep in mind that the components that go into making it don't have any weird effect, even when all the accessories and armor are worn together, only the enchantment and anything that uses it to be made is causing this problem. anyone got any idea of what this is?

Hello and thank you for your mod. I have one qualm about Masochist mode: when you fall a great distance (or a short distance) you get the confused amd slow debuff. This is fine and dandy if you're a noob with nothing, but seems out of place if you have the Horseshoe or any of the better items that have the Horseshoe effect, like Yellow Horseshoe Balloon, which lets you double jump, jump much higher than normal double jump, and negates fall damage. So if you're just running along the overworld, and jump off any decent sized mountain and fall down a great distance to the ground, you're dizzy for 20 seconds, walking backwards and slow. Maybe the confused and slow debuff could not take effect if you have a Horseshoe/Horseshoe item equipped? Or have another item that negates the effect? It is very frustrating as every time I jump it seems I get the debuff now, and have to turn the Masochist mode off until I reach my destination.

I have a question. My friend and I have been doing a modded playthrough with a bunch of different mods including the Quality Of Life half of the mod. We forgot to enable the Souls half. Would I be able to enable it now without having do re-do our characters/world. I have used the mod before and as far as I can tell the souls mod doesn't add any new ores or anything that is dependant on world/character generation but I feel as though I should still ask before I go and break our world. P.S. We are only just past EoC (We have only been playing a few hours)

alright i hope this hasn't been said yet, didn't see it soon and not about to see through 141 pages but the Shinobi Infiltrator enchantment seems to be causing some problems with certain bosses and mounts, some of wich even from thorium, basically at least some stationary bosses seem to "run away" upwards until the glitch out of the map if they have an incasing for no reason other than having that equiped and mounts just kinda move mostly forward but sometimes down for no reason and making the lightning go all wack, also keep in mind that the components that go into making it don't have any weird effect, even when all the accessories and armor are worn together, only the enchantment and anything that uses it to be made is causing this problem. anyone got any idea of what this is?
yea thats a weird one that I have seen happen, but I thought I fixed, but apparently not, I will see
Hello and thank you for your mod. I have one qualm about Masochist mode: when you fall a great distance (or a short distance) you get the confused amd slow debuff. This is fine and dandy if you're a noob with nothing, but seems out of place if you have the Horseshoe or any of the better items that have the Horseshoe effect, like Yellow Horseshoe Balloon, which lets you double jump, jump much higher than normal double jump, and negates fall damage. So if you're just running along the overworld, and jump off any decent sized mountain and fall down a great distance to the ground, you're dizzy for 20 seconds, walking backwards and slow. Maybe the confused and slow debuff could not take effect if you have a Horseshoe/Horseshoe item equipped? Or have another item that negates the effect? It is very frustrating as every time I jump it seems I get the debuff now, and have to turn the Masochist mode off until I reach my destination.
I will do something about this probably just make horseshoes double the length before anything happens
I have a question. My friend and I have been doing a modded playthrough with a bunch of different mods including the Quality Of Life half of the mod. We forgot to enable the Souls half. Would I be able to enable it now without having do re-do our characters/world. I have used the mod before and as far as I can tell the souls mod doesn't add any new ores or anything that is dependant on world/character generation but I feel as though I should still ask before I go and break our world. P.S. We are only just past EoC (We have only been playing a few hours)
yes you are fine to add it whenever

Hi, I would like to point out an apparent bug

Whenever I have the soul of terraria equipped and start firing a bow, the damage will continuously increase without stopping. I tried firing the bow without the soul equipped and the damage doesn't increase. I have multiple mods installed, but I suspect it only has to do with the soul of terraria.

Whenever I have the soul of terraria equipped and start firing a bow, the damage will continuously increase without stopping. I tried firing the bow without the soul equipped and the damage doesn't increase. I have multiple mods installed, but I suspect it only has to do with the soul of terraria.
Yeah i had this too and when i turned dark artist off it went back to normal

Yeah i had this too and when i turned dark artist off it went back to normal
Yea I don’t really know where this is coming from but dark artist seems to cause it so I will look into and probably rework the whole effect since it’s kinda weird anyway

So far I've bought the items to summon Eye of Cthulhu, Brain of Cthulhu and Eater of Worlds and they're consumed when used - i.e. They're all one-time use and disappear after using them. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Last edited:
hey man,just wanted to know if there is a backup of sorts of the masochist mode wiki page,as it seems to be deleted. i ask cause i want to know if there are exclusive items and thing like that that. :)

Is there any place like a wiki that I might be able to look up what things are, how to get them, and what not?
Because I just got done randomly farming Queen Bee and got The Queen's Stinger. Which can be combined with Buzzy Energizer to make The Big Stinger.
Even with Recipe Browser, and googling and searching in this forum via the search bar... I can't find ANYTHING on Buzzy Energizer. Unsure what it comes from, if it's a Queen Bee drop or from her bag, dunno.
There's a lot of other stuff I want to know about, but I am trying to limit the wall of text I would type asking about all of it here. Buzzy Energizer is just the example I recently came across.

Hey so I noticed that the Soul of the Void doesn't exist anymore so is there a new way to use the Mutant's Grab Bag to duplicate items or is that a feature that's been removed?

Right clicking to convert a weapon to the throwing variant is such an awesome feature but for me it just makes the weapon disappear. Which I believe may be due to how it works with kalciphoz's rpg mod but I am not 100% sure about it. I just know that I encountered the bug while interacting with a feature of said mod but can replicate the result without said feature just by attempting to convert a weapon. I believe I should also mention that trying to teleport home doesn't seem to work anymore as well

Last edited:
Is there any place like a wiki that I might be able to look up what things are, how to get them, and what not?
Because I just got done randomly farming Queen Bee and got The Queen's Stinger. Which can be combined with Buzzy Energizer to make The Big Stinger.
Even with Recipe Browser, and googling and searching in this forum via the search bar... I can't find ANYTHING on Buzzy Energizer. Unsure what it comes from, if it's a Queen Bee drop or from her bag, dunno.
There's a lot of other stuff I want to know about, but I am trying to limit the wall of text I would type asking about all of it here. Buzzy Energizer is just the example I recently came across.
The current wiki is at https://terrariamods.gamepedia.com/Fargo's_Mod , although it is still under construction.

Yeah... Noticed that Fargo's and Split wikis are a tad lacking...
Thank you though :D
Been doing thorough tests on stuff n things, but with things being community made mods, it's kinda a given that they won't all have very detailed wikis yet (if ever).
Now if only I could figure out when and how to get a certain butterfly... XD

Sooo it seems like the infinity relic went from totally OP to completely unusable. I've been thinking and it would probably be better if it took away maybe 1/4 of your max health or something along those lines. It's a really strong item and balancing it is quite hard.

@Fargowilta Is the current master branch in Github for FargowiltasSouls able to be compiled in the current version of TML? I'm getting the following error when I attempt to do so:

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.RoslynCompile(CompilerParameters compileOptions, String[] files)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.CompileMod(BuildingMod mod, List`1 refMods, Boolean forWindows, Byte[]& dll, Byte[]& pdb)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build(BuildingMod mod, IBuildStatus status)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build(String modFolder, IBuildStatus status)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.<>c.<BuildMod>b__74_0(Object _)

Inner Exception:
Could not load file or assembly 'System.Collections.Immutable, Version=1.1.37.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at Terraria.ModLoader.RoslynWrapper.Compile(CompilerParameters args, String[] files)

Is it because the current release of TML doesn't include the assembly mentioned above?

So far I've bought the items to summon Eye of Cthulhu, Brain of Cthulhu and Eater of Worlds and they're consumed when used - i.e. They're all one-time use and disappear after using them. Any thoughts on how to fix this?
that is how they are supposed to work
[doublepost=1550796372,1550795995][/doublepost]
hey man,just wanted to know if there is a backup of sorts of the masochist mode wiki page,as it seems to be deleted. i ask cause i want to know if there are exclusive items and thing like that that. :)
https://terrariamods.gamepedia.com/Fargo's_Mod/Masochist_Mode
well above is the current wiki but it is very behind. You can post an essay here and I will reply to anything or much easier in the Discord. Buzzy Energizer is got by beating a Queen Bee swarm of 100 or more (Use 10 Overstuffed Larva in one stack)
Hey so I noticed that the Soul of the Void doesn't exist anymore so is there a new way to use the Mutant's Grab Bag to duplicate items or is that a feature that's been removed?
that effect is like a 10% chance now on any Grab Bag
Right clicking to convert a weapon to the throwing variant is such an awesome feature but for me it just makes the weapon disappear. Which I believe may be due to how it works with kalciphoz's rpg mod but I am not 100% sure about it. I just know that I encountered the bug while interacting with a feature of said mod but can replicate the result without said feature just by attempting to convert a weapon. I believe I should also mention that trying to teleport home doesn't seem to work anymore as well
teleport home only works with a Magic Mirror or something in inventory which is how it was supposed to all along.
as for the thrown bug, are you using Terraria in a language other than English? apparently that causes them to disappear
Sooo it seems like the infinity relic went from totally OP to completely unusable. I've been thinking and it would probably be better if it took away maybe 1/4 of your max health or something along those lines. It's a really strong item and balancing it is quite hard.
I actually reworked it again for the next update and I think it should be pretty good now!
@Fargowilta Is the current master branch in Github for FargowiltasSouls able to be compiled in the current version of TML? I'm getting the following error when I attempt to do so:

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.RoslynCompile(CompilerParameters compileOptions, String[] files)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.CompileMod(BuildingMod mod, List`1 refMods, Boolean forWindows, Byte[]& dll, Byte[]& pdb)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build(BuildingMod mod, IBuildStatus status)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build(String modFolder, IBuildStatus status)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.<>c.<BuildMod>b__74_0(Object _)

Inner Exception:
Could not load file or assembly 'System.Collections.Immutable, Version=1.1.37.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at Terraria.ModLoader.RoslynWrapper.Compile(CompilerParameters args, String[] files)

Is it because the current release of TML doesn't include the assembly mentioned above?
I'm not really sure whats going on there but just stick to the Mod Browser because the Github is full of bugs right now

Back
Top Bottom