tModLoader Fargo's Mods

i think that he dont undenstand me i try to say it with my poor english, my problem its when i convert a waepon to the troweable version using the rigth click this weapon desapears and i lose it, for that i can´t do the slinger essence, i dont know is be for the mods how i instaled or someting, any help?

i think that he dont undenstand me i try to say it with my poor english, my problem its when i convert a waepon to the troweable version using the rigth click this weapon desapears and i lose it, for that i can´t do the slinger essence, i dont know is be for the mods how i instaled or someting, any help?
Just released an update that fixes this. It used to only work in English

I am not getting an option to craft the throwable versions of items, it also doesn't show an option when I check how to craft the variants in the recipe browser

right click them

you cannot move it right now. I may make it moveable again
making it movable would really helped
because most of us who use your mod usually pause the game when we tinker on the toggles
and the items on the left side kinda overlaos the clicks and causes moth the item and toggles clicked
if corse its not verry much of a big deal since we can just return the item after we clicked im only speaking if what is more comfortable

and talking about comfortable i think its best to put titles on the toggle pages like pet page, or something or at least number then so i know which page im at without reading the toggles b4 figuring out or much better put a page toggle on the lower right, yu know like a page-tab its more userfriendly
anyway its just my suggestion TY for reading and goodluck

also a fair warning, if your planning to continue your update on this mod up to the 1.4
the 1.4 update will surely bug this mod since it will change a lot of things including the mechanics so goodluck
and THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MAKING THIS MOD

How do you get the Golden Dipping Vat?
I want to make the gold critters and I need the Golden Dipping Vat to make those critters

Its crafted from all wood types
HELLO FARGO
i have another suggestion just in case to make your mod much more interesting
how about adding another ability on the soul of eternity like a power focus

examples
magic+crit , melee+crit , ranged+crit , throwing+crit , summoning+slots , defense+survivability , neutral balanced
neutral will give you 20% bonus to all damaged and 10% more crit with medium amount of HP regen and armor

magic will give you 150% magic damage boost and 25% crit: no need mana consumption reduction

melee will give 100% melee damage 25% crit and 20% lifesteal

ranged will five 75% ranged damage 30% crit and 50% more velocity

throwing will give 100% throwing damage 25% crit and 50% velocity with additional special buff

summoning will give 50% summon damage 25% crit and 10 more slots with eternal souls sentry above you

defense will give 100 regen and 200% more HP 150 more armor and 20% more damage reduction that is calculated separately

its just for fun to make the mod more enjoyable so its up to you its my suggestion

magic have the highest damage bonus due to it having no other effects and most magic have slow projectiles its nice to be compensated with power
melee lifesteal should only apply when your blade hits the enemy not the projectile

Hey mates so I got a problem with the soul of eternity, every time I equip the soul of eternity it makes my character freeze but when I unequip it I can move around.
How do I fix this problem?

Could the Lumberjack be made more of a one-stop-shop for wood? I noticed he does sell some modded woods (he sells Starwood from Jenosis' Furniture, Food and Fun; but oddly not Floralwood from the same mod) and the wiki mentions some other modded woods as well, but:
  • If Thorium is installed, he could sell Yew-Wood after the Goblin Invasion has been defeated
  • If Spirit is installed, he could sell Elderbark and Duskwood
  • If Shadows of Abaddon is installed, he could sell Cryo Wood and Emberbark

Apologies if this is already on your radar, not intending to throw things in your face that you're aware of already.

Favoriting the Silva, Bloodflare, and God Slayer Enchantments along with Soul of Dimensions, Soul of Terraria, and Soul of Eternity crash the game with this error code. Though oddly not Soul of the Masochist, Soul of the Universe, or Soul of the Tyrant.

I don't know if it's on my side of things or if it's universal through the mod's use, but it happens at any attempt to favorite and is limited to only those. I manually tested each individual enchantment along with what they build into.

Using the 64bit version of tmodloader for people who want to test it for themselves to verify, whether using normal tmodloader or 64bit.
Again, apologies if this is information you already know.

Attachments

• erhrth.png
    erhrth.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 129
I've been wondering about some of the souls toggles. Are there ways to see more that I'm missing?
Currently I'm having issues with a couple of the effects bogging my game down (The 'gaining coins on hit' effect, for example). I've gone through every page of the souls toggle menu however and I haven't seen a setting to disable that, along with a handful of other resource-intensive abilities. Not sure if mine is just broken or if I'm missing something or somesuch, as I saw other people commenting about having a "coins on hit" toggle on their games. Another example is the effect where two gladiator swords spin around you in circles, I've disabled all souls and they're still there so I don't know what I'm missing.

I have been playing this mod accompanied by Elements awoken, and Calamity and I am struggling to get the Bloody Machete to get the slingers essence.

Do I need to wait for the Halloween event to start?

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks

I am not getting an option to craft the throwable versions of items, it also doesn't show an option when I check how to craft the variants in the recipe browser
HELLO FARGO

I have a few questions
which toggle is the fireball that bounces around when you hit enemies with projectiles? (this is not the orichalcum fireball)
i can see it alot when im fighting an event that it bounces around the map and burns my map LOL(i have overhaul)

The Universe speed, does this affect melee weapons? like swords, because i have been wondering if the attack speed is only for melee and the universe speed is for others, it doest he universe speed stacks with attack speed?

Lastly does your mod goes well with ApothTestMod? because the waifus bugged when i spawned them both on the toggles in your mod and in the apoth mod (just asking no need for fixing)
[doublepost=1562042096,1562041948][/doublepost]m

Back
Top Bottom