tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I read all comment from fargo again. and clearly, he let me know solution.... i didnt read that before. no need to disable mod. Just disable revenge mod and death mod. and kill moon lord.
then, it will drop.
Ah, so it is revengeance mode messing with things. I had a sneaking suspicion it was something like that.

Can I make a small suggestion to the mod? The Crucible of the Cosmos (as well as its lesser material pieces) are a really nice addition to the game, because it saves a lot of space. I only have one problem though, the Alchemy Table has a chance not to appear in a world, and it would mean making another world to attempt to find one. Is there any chance you'll add a recipe to make one? That way in the event something like that happens, no one needs to make a 2nd world.

Can I make a small suggestion to the mod? The Crucible of the Cosmos (as well as its lesser material pieces) are a really nice addition to the game, because it saves a lot of space. I only have one problem though, the Alchemy Table has a chance not to appear in a world, and it would mean making another world to attempt to find one. Is there any chance you'll add a recipe to make one? That way in the event something like that happens, no one needs to make a 2nd world.
there is another mod that call usefulNPC. this mod add npc that sell most of funiture. (even boss drop items, tiles, etc)

there is another mod that call usefulNPC. this mod add npc that sell most of funiture. (even boss drop items, tiles, etc)
Well I mean that does sound useful, but doesn't an NPCthat sells boss items sound kinda cheatsie? I mean forgive me for nitpicking a little, but I did get Fargos' mod for the risk/reward feeling. But it was just nice to have an all-in-one crafting station that you work for and make. I just thought maybe since Alchemy Table has a chance not to appear, making the crucible's recipe impossible in 1 world without another mod, maybe it could be a small addition.

I have a problem - I am making enchantments from the souls mod, but the "eerie enchantemnt" which is supposed to be pre-harmode requires an item called "crimson sigil" from sacred tools mod? It says it is a developer item and I have no idea how to obtain it... ? Can anyone help?

yes I can add a recipe or something
I have a problem - I am making enchantments from the souls mod, but the "eerie enchantemnt" which is supposed to be pre-harmode requires an item called "crimson sigil" from sacred tools mod? It says it is a developer item and I have no idea how to obtain it... ? Can anyone help?

the recipes will have to be updated soon, a bnch of things were just made unobtainable

So just tried the deviant boss in maso mode and all I can say is it was pure bs no sign of the mudusa attack being used so I get petrified and it's instally game because the Lazer is death that needs to be fixed everything else in the fight isn't to bad aside from the giant hammer that is not dodgable from my fight plus the knockback of said hammer thing pushed me clean out of the circle where the effect is a death. Please look into fixing the bs I haven't even tried wall of flesh yet and if it's the same bs that it was before then I'm just done

yes I can add a recipe or something

Thank you~ It will be a huge help to a lot of people.
Edit: Also is there any way to get the Music for the Deviantt Boss? I love her BGM when fighting her. If not ingame then maybe an OST?

So just tried the deviant boss in maso mode and all I can say is it was pure bs no sign of the mudusa attack being used so I get petrified and it's instally game because the Lazer is death that needs to be fixed everything else in the fight isn't to bad aside from the giant hammer that is not dodgable from my fight plus the knockback of said hammer thing pushed me clean out of the circle where the effect is a death. Please look into fixing the bs I haven't even tried wall of flesh yet and if it's the same bs that it was before then I'm just done

The Deviantt does have tells for most of her moves. The Medusa move, she'll create the circle, then start screeching a few times, like boss sounds, and you'll see a Medusa head above her own head. after a few boss screeches, if you're facing her you'll be petrified, just turn away before she executes it. She ALWAYS does the laser right after so circle around her to avoid the laser.
Alot of her other moves are predictable too, but you just have to pay attention to what she does and when she does them. The bosses will kill you. Sometimes they'll kill you many times before you've fully learned their patterns, but they all do have patterns. You just have to be prepared.

I will warn you though, Wall of Flesh will have some layer of bs to it, but the bs lies within whether or not you can dodge that massive beam and most of the Hungry, just keep at it. I promise, you can do it.

Last edited:
I am well aware of what bs wall of flesh can do and I've had a whole new level of bs on the wall fight making it impossible unless you somehow can learn to use speed runner strata and use walls or something the death Lazer is what I'm talking about every video I've seen it targets the player fires and does move my fight it starts the same when it fires it stays on the player so instead of getting flipped with one hit I get hit for multipule seconds so ya

I am well aware of what bs wall of flesh can do and I've had a whole new level of bs on the wall fight making it impossible unless you somehow can learn to use speed runner strata and use walls or something the death Lazer is what I'm talking about every video I've seen it targets the player fires and does move my fight it starts the same when it fires it stays on the player so instead of getting flipped with one hit I get hit for multipule seconds so ya
The laser is also telegraphed. before it's used, he'll make a line in front of him towards you. if you move away from that line youll be fine. What I did to make WoF easier is make 3 platform bridges across the underworld, with blocks cleared out between them and about 4-5 blocks above the top bridge, that way I have room to move about. You could make bigger arenas for better space and use your grappling hook for mobility, but I used a bit of a smaller arena so that i can just move between them. When his upper Eye is expose, i stay on the top platform and when the laser starts I duck low. When the lower Eye's laser starts, I go back high. The strategy gets a little frantic after the Cursed infernos and Ichor comes, but it helps.

MY gear was: Necro armor, Star Cannon, Iron Enchantment (for the dash), Crimson Enchantment (for the Regen), Aeolus Boots, Supreme Deathbringer Fairy, and Obsidian Shield (For the Knockback resist) I had a Bat Hook too for the extreme pull speed, but I think Diamond or Ivy Hook would work as well. All accessories were reforged with Warding for maximum defense, and Star cannon was Demonic (because at the time I was low on money, but Unreal would be ideal).
I will admit, WoF took me 12 tries exactly to beat. He most certainly was not easy. But after I tweaked my gear enough and got into the rhythm of moving between platform bridges, up and down, and dodging the ichor by getting far out from him and grappling the ceiling, I eventually got it. :D
You want to stay far enough away that his Hungry won't pull you in, but close enough to see his eyes. I learned that people who have a bigger screen are better at this fight because you can see more of him, but a good rule of thumb is, if you can't see his eyes, shoot just a little above the boss icon off screen. Or if you're like me, I shot towards where the mini lasers came from after the big laser appears xD

The laser is also telegraphed. before it's used, he'll make a line in front of him towards you. if you move away from that line youll be fine. What I did to make WoF easier is make 3 platform bridges across the underworld, with blocks cleared out between them and about 4-5 blocks above the top bridge, that way I have room to move about. You could make bigger arenas for better space and use your grappling hook for mobility, but I used a bit of a smaller arena so that i can just move between them. When his upper Eye is expose, i stay on the top platform and when the laser starts I duck low. When the lower Eye's laser starts, I go back high. The strategy gets a little frantic after the Cursed infernos and Ichor comes, but it helps.

MY gear was: Necro armor, Star Cannon, Iron Enchantment (for the dash), Crimson Enchantment (for the Regen), Aeolus Boots, Supreme Deathbringer Fairy, and Obsidian Shield (For the Knockback resist) I had a Bat Hook too for the extreme pull speed, but I think Diamond or Ivy Hook would work as well. All accessories were reforged with Warding for maximum defense, and Star cannon was Demonic (because at the time I was low on money, but Unreal would be ideal).
I will admit, WoF took me 12 tries exactly to beat. He most certainly was not easy. But after I tweaked my gear enough and got into the rhythm of moving between platform bridges, up and down, and dodging the ichor by getting far out from him and grappling the ceiling, I eventually got it. :D
You want to stay far enough away that his Hungry won't pull you in, but close enough to see his eyes. I learned that people who have a bigger screen are better at this fight because you can see more of him, but a good rule of thumb is, if you can't see his eyes, shoot just a little above the boss icon off screen. Or if you're like me, I shot towards where the mini lasers came from after the big laser appears xD
You aren't getting what I typed I said it follows me like the Lazer that it shoots that changes the controls as it's firing it follows me not the before damage following while damaging it follows so you can't escape

You aren't getting what I typed I said it follows me like the Lazer that it shoots that changes the controls as it's firing it follows me not the before damage following while damaging it follows so you can't escape
The death laser doesnt move though. it just telegraphs a line then make a big laser down that line.

How would that effect a custom attack?
I was just thinking if there's another mod that changes WoF's laser it would leak into the mechanics, but I donno.
I just never had that issue, the laser usually just stays where it's supposed to for me. I even went back and killed it earlier so I could get another Emblem drop I needed. So idk I'm just trying to help.

I was just thinking if there's another mod that changes WoF's laser it would leak into the mechanics, but I donno.
I just never had that issue, the laser usually just stays where it's supposed to for me. I even went back and killed it earlier so I could get another Emblem drop I needed. So idk I'm just trying to help.
I don't know any mod that exists aside from Fargo that gives wof a death lazer

Back
Top Bottom