tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Very nice start thanks :)
I think I will also add my own throwing weapons to the recipe whenever they are done too
Neato!
Also, I've been thinking, what about the mutant starting to sell the music boxes of the Bosses after you defeat them? It could.. well.. help out I guess.

HEy i Like ur mod alot But i have 1 question. HOW DO U GET UNBREAKABLE SOul???? cus its last 1 i need for soul of universe

HEy i Like ur mod alot But i have 1 question. HOW DO U GET UNBREAKABLE SOul???? cus its last 1 i need for soul of universe
haha :p well technically it is unobtainable for now but next update it will have a recipe and the soul of the universe will have a awesome new sprite too
[doublepost=1461519134,1461519098][/doublepost]
Even cheat sheet will not get you it bwahaha (;

haha :p well technically it is unobtainable for now but next update it will have a recipe and the soul of the universe will have a awesome new sprite too
[doublepost=1461519134,1461519098][/doublepost]
Even cheat sheet will not get you it bwahaha (;
dang it.:nymph:

I will try to get it by Thursday at latest :)
Gr8 man keep on the good work. BTw i think u should make this endgame accesories harder to get. Maybe add Slime staff in summoner accesorie so its harder to make it or somthing. Ad Rare item of each class to it.

Gr8 man keep on the good work. BTw i think u should make this endgame accesories harder to get. Maybe add Slime staff in summoner accesorie so its harder to make it or somthing. Ad Rare item of each class to it.
I was thinking of doing this too. The melee one has the enchanted sword in there already but yea I can add another rare weapon to each like..
Slime staff Is good
Rod of discord maybe
The marrow bow or something..

good idea though I will add rare weapons to recipe :p

Glad i can help :)

I was thinking of doing this too. The melee one has the enchanted sword in there already but yea I can add another rare weapon to each like..
Slime staff Is good
Rod of discord maybe
The marrow bow or something..

good idea though I will add rare weapons to recipe :p
Not the rod of discord.. It takes too many Chaos Elementals dead to get one, and I don't wanna give it away... You're tearring this family apart!

Have you thought about making addons for some big mods, like thorium and tremor, maybe try to talk with the guys behind the mods and make an addon for the mutant to sell the summon items in those mods

well we dont wana make terraria too easy now do we?
It's not called "Hard", it's called "Unfair". You waste 200+ kills (or my RNG is p bad but it's probably not) just to get one, and then straight up waste it. No, not acceptable. UN-ACCEPTABLEE! UN-ACCEEEEEEPTAAABLEEE!!!

It's not called "Hard", it's called "Unfair". You waste 200+ kills (or my RNG is p bad but it's probably not) just to get one, and then straight up waste it. No, not acceptable. UN-ACCEPTABLEE! UN-ACCEEEEEEPTAAABLEEE!!!
Waste it??? the soul of the universe will change your mind ;)
but I probably won't use the rod in the recipe anyway

Can't think of much for these rare items to add to each class
Any ideas appreciated :)

slime staff will probably be for summons

A Broken Hero Sword for the Melee weapons would be cool!
A Sniper rifle for the Ranged weapons!
Idk for the Magic Weapons :p

A Broken Hero Sword for the Melee weapons would be cool!
A Sniper rifle for the Ranged weapons!
Idk for the Magic Weapons :p
Ranged should probably include the Enhanced Scope. For magic, uh... A stack of.. Super mana potions...? No idea what to give to Magic, maybe the Sorcerer Emblem.

Back
Top Bottom