Casual_Bean
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Even though I bought Terraria, I still feel like I stole it. The game is too good to be 10 dollars.
    • Love
    Reactions: Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Exactly that, even on mobile where it’s lol $5 it feels too good to be that
    Hey guys, Mojang here! We wont add fireflies because they poison frogs! But they can still eat magma cubes though! Also we dont feel like updating the birch forest even though we promised!
    Casual_Bean
    Casual_Bean
    Fun fact cookies can still poision parrots but frog eating fireflies are a big no-no.
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    I think part of the issue is that you can't control as easily what a frog eats, but who knows...
    Since I haven't followed recent announcements, I can't say if that's all they did, but showing concept art doesn't mean it was promised to be in the game.
    Casual_Bean
    Casual_Bean
    They made it seem like that they were going to revamp the birch forests in the update.
    Still bummed out that a Soul Calibur character didn't get in smash. I could've gotten Kilik or Nightmare instead of Min Min...
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    Yoshimitsu would have been fun in smash too
    he's my favorite SC character lol
    Normally, I would be hyped for 1.4.1-1.4.3 on console. But ever since I got a good gaming laptop, and the controls for the console versions got effed up, I lost interest.
    Oh yeah, I watched the Sonic 2 movie yesterday. I'd give it a meh score of 9/10. Not enough Knuckles.
    I really hope tmod doesn't get a rival. A Minecraft mod I liked just moved from forge to fabric, and I'm not remaking my modpack for fabric.
    Sylbus
    Sylbus
    Well tmod's basically the "official" modding tool for Terraria while faik Minecraft doesn't have a thing like that.
    I’m responding from this reply in the state of game here so it won’t get off topic. 42CB4B4B-9A31-4D26-B556-44ECDB6C26FC.jpeg
    Steve is stronger still, well he is at least infinitely strong in the vault hunters mod pack cause you can put boss crates inside of shoulder boxes and shucker boxes inside boss crates(boss crates are just double chest shoulder boxes but only take up 1 space) then those stacks of netherite blocks go brr
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    …. Wow that is very lowly calculated for Steve’s tons
    Because netherite, but I’m just gonna leave this be
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    To me Steve in Minecraft can carry infinite weight, as you can put an end chest inside of an end chest and then carry that, which creates and infinite loop of chests, and therefore infinite weight.
    But the Terrarian can carry a safe an infinite loop of safes, piggy banks, and other similar storage items, so that would be multiple times infinity, so Terrarian probably still wins.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    To settle this once and for all,
    Steve I stronger in the sense of destroying things, terrarian is stronger in the sense of carrying things. You can’t mine a tree or mine blocks without a pickaxe, axe, a bomb or dynamite. Steve can just punch them.
    Sure if you punch a full netherite block or diamond block you won’t get anything b it you still can destroy it with your bare fists
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom