tModLoader Fargo's Mods

can someone post a download for these 2 mods on tmodloader 10.5.1 Please? they're not on the browser anymore.

Calamity update is only on their discord, thats the issue
[doublepost=1564347747,1564347722][/doublepost]
^
hello fargo i have another suggestion its not very urgent tho since its just for fun

is it ok if you link your mod on overhaul? especially the wings
in overhaul some wings dont work on water, honey, and lava
so if possible can you at least put the "works on water/honey/lava" if overhaul is on?
just a little suggestion and not very necessary TY and good luck on your future updates

for some reason my fargos soul mod (as well as several of my other mods) have a notice saying that they did not properly unload on last unload what does this mean and how do i fix it

Hello, I just finished the mod, with the calamity addon, and to be honest, it was great, and although it took a while, the soul of eternity it quite neat.

But a few things, if a wiki page about the chest of the jungle could be added, that would be great, as well as a way to trigger Halloween to get the bloody machete and bladed glove. I know that you can make it Halloween with thorium, but if one does not have it installed, it makes it much harder to get (impossible).

I quite like the NPC which were added, they were very helpful and it made it so much less grindy to get everything.

Also, the world builder soul needs to be nerfed because I can essentially duplicate items by placing and breaking them.

And by finished, I mean I got the soul of eternity.

epicvictoryroyale.jpg

But all in all, great mod, worth the time (took 231 hours).

Hello, I just finished the mod, with the calamity addon, and to be honest, it was great, and although it took a while, the soul of eternity it quite neat.

But a few things, if a wiki page about the chest of the jungle could be added, that would be great, as well as a way to trigger Halloween to get the bloody machete and bladed glove. I know that you can make it Halloween with thorium, but if one does not have it installed, it makes it much harder to get (impossible).

I quite like the NPC which were added, they were very helpful and it made it so much less grindy to get everything.

Also, the world builder soul needs to be nerfed because I can essentially duplicate items by placing and breaking them.

And by finished, I mean I got the soul of eternity.

View attachment 224840

But all in all, great mod, worth the time (took 231 hours).
Actually in the mutant mod you can activate Halloween by using a goodie bag, pretty sure I made those rare Halloween drops also drop from blood zombies

Glad you liked it :)

just got the soul of terraria and it basically destroyed my game. mana flickers in and out of existence, cant fire ranged weapons and game immediately lags to hell. can swing with sword though so I think it might be a projectile cap but not sure. any suggestions on how to fix. I am using calamity and thorium mods as well.

Tried to beat Cultist on Maso 10 times, Still not made his life less than 60%. Masohist + Calamity Death makes me crazy. I really appreciate dev about make him shooting pillar missle. at my 10th challange, One Missle make my character's health 800 to 200. thx for giving me pain. you're GENIUS.

Hi!
Why i can't see this mod in mod browser (tmodloader 0.10.1.5)?
Where i can download?
(tmodloader 0.11 i won't play)
(sorry for any mistakes, i'm bad at English)

Sorry, but you will have to actually buy the game and get 0.11.3 version of the tMod to download and play w/ mods ;)
i bought the game and the new tmodloader simply does not start my game, i use the old tmodloader verison and its working fine, so thats why i guess the guy was asking for older versions, and i' m pretty sure the cracked version already have the updated 0.11.3.

if possible, could someone give me a link for the old version? huge appreciated! also, great mod!

Last edited:
i bought the game and the new tmodloader simply does not start my game, i use the old tmodloader verison and its working fine, so thats why i guess the guy was asking for older versions, and i' m pretty sure the cracked version already have the updated 0.11.3.
tMod 0.11.3 has built-in detector for pirated copies of the game. It won't ever boot up if you don't have a licensed GOG/Steam version of the game and there is no workaround for that check for pirates to use.
So no. Cracked doesn't have 0.11.3 and likely won't have it for a while.
If you have issues w/ 0.11.3 and you are using a legit copy of the game, go to tMod's official discord and post your log in support channel.

I'm currently working on the Enchantments, trying to follow the gamespedia page, however the recipes listed don't seem to be correct. For example, the one for the palmwood enchantment is listed to require the palmwood armor set, a trident, a tuna, seashell, and lime kelp. However it does not show up in my crafting list in game. Could someone inform me of a page I could go to for updated recipes?

I'm currently working on the Enchantments, trying to follow the gamespedia page, however the recipes listed don't seem to be correct. For example, the one for the palmwood enchantment is listed to require the palmwood armor set, a trident, a tuna, seashell, and lime kelp. However it does not show up in my crafting list in game. Could someone inform me of a page I could go to for updated recipes?

Use recipe brower. that's the fastest way.
[doublepost=1565259762,1565259714][/doublepost]Oh, so omega blue enchantment's 'valediction' has changed to 'the reaper'. nice. I collected 20 valediction's' for enchantment and now they're just trash. thx for fast update.

I'm using tModloader v0.11.3 and also game version v1.3.5.2. The mutant npc is only showing 3 buyable items and is not showing any summons at all. I read that the calamity mod is the cause but I am not even using calamity mod...? I tried adding the latest version of calamity mod to see if it fixes it, nope. I updated all my mods including thorium... nope. I also tried downgrading to tModload v0.11.2.2 and that was an epic fail as well. Can you please help me I really need this fixed :O

I'm using tModloader v0.11.3 and also game version v1.3.5.2. The mutant npc is only showing 3 buyable items and is not showing any summons at all. I read that the calamity mod is the cause but I am not even using calamity mod...? I tried adding the latest version of calamity mod to see if it fixes it, nope. I updated all my mods including thorium... nope. I also tried downgrading to tModload v0.11.2.2 and that was an epic fail as well. Can you please help me I really need this fixed :O
What other mods do you have

I'm having problems crafting the Arch Wizard's soul. I have all the necessary items (according to gamepedia) but it's not showing in the crafting menu. I have your Soul (0.7.4) and Mutant (1.4.0) Mod and Thorium (1.6.0.4) installed. Also running base game version 1.3.5.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Update: None of the recipes seem to be working.

Last edited:
So , I'm having an issue with the 1.4.0 version. More or less it's all said in the screenshot, but it says it's out of date? I have the most up to date version on mod loader, the most up to date version of mod loader it self and Terraria as well. Does this just need a new update that hasn't been done yet, or am I missing something?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    380.4 KB · Views: 268
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 364
Back
Top Bottom