Favored Building Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunplate blocks are my favorite, personally, since I usually make my personal house (in Singleplayers and Multiplayers alike) sky and space themed, complete with the Stars wallpaper from Christmas time! I might make a house ocean-beach house themed with palm wood, since I also really like that whole theme as well.

Those aside, anything that's otherwise fitting to a theme or setting is fine with me! I had a friend want a snowy fortress with snow bricks, ice bricks and boreal wood? Done. A friend wanted a shadewood haunted house with cobwebs and skeletons? Check. A duality theme with evil obsidian brick and lava underground, then pearlstone bricks and pearlwood on the surface? Huzzah!

I'll work with anything, and come to appreciate it! :p

....Except Ebonwood... Them jagged edges... Oh, and Dynasty Wood is rough to blend with other blocks. Come to think of it, obsidian brick doesn't blend with dirt at all. Alright, now I'm just dragging this out...

Well, despite having so little artistic skill that anything I create makes Bob the Builder's constructions look like the statue of David, I do love a bit of Demonite Brick. Something about the gentle glow and eeriness makes me feel right at home.

• Gold Brick & Brick Wall
  • Gold Furniture
  • Rainbow Brick & Wall
  • Obsidian Furniture (I hate the new brick texture!)
I know the furniture is not a "building block".

Favorite Brick:
image.jpg

Favorite Wood:
image.jpg

Favorite Lighting Block: All gemspark Blocks

F̴̢͎͇̻͈̤̦̤̩͕̔̎͑̉͐̕L̴̴͔̪̼̲͎̹̲̂̃̎ͤ̇̚͝E̸ͨ̇̓ͥ͂҉̹̩̻̳͍ͅS̤̪͖͚̽͋ͥ͋͒͟H͙ͥ̾̓̈͗!̶̦̣͈̦̳̺̜ͪ̾!̖͕̣̯͚̞̔̏͐͆͌͐̀́

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom